Empire soldiers - Lingard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire soldiers - Lingard

So Mr. Jesse Lingard is doing us a big favor in fattening our kitty. I was ready to pay a club to take him off our hands a year ago, but now i see we're asking about 30m for him. If he continues like this for the rest of the season, then we could ask for 50m.

It's best for all parties if he moves on because if he came back to us, he can't start over Bruno or Pogba.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    So Mr. Jesse Lingard is doing us a big favor in fattening our kitty. I was ready to pay a club to take him off our hands a year ago, but now i see we're asking about 30m for him. If he continues like this for the rest of the season, then we could ask for 50m.

It's best for all parties if he moves on because if he came back to us, he can't start over Bruno or Pogba.
    ..but ...but... aren't we getting rid of Pogba?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would not sell him, he deserves a second.
      West Ham opponents are ours, and he is performing well against them, the only thing that is inconclusive is how he will play against West Ham, and given how he is held in high esteem by them, my guess is he would be effective against them too.
      He is going to walk right back into the England side, and that isn't any easy task.
      I had no problem with selling him prior.....,

Comment

Lingard was my youth but he made the Jling thing get to his head.

Ole is not letting go of him to West Ham unless they are getting Declan Rice.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X