Extending congrats to Gerrard on winning his first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending congrats to Gerrard on winning his first

league title with Celtic. They won the title without losing a game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Celtic or Rangers?
    Congrats to him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Celtic or Rangers?
      Congrats to him.
      Forgive me, I'm used to Celtic winning. It should be Rangers.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Forgive me, I'm used to Celtic winning. It should be Rangers.
        Some of the LFC "faithful" already calling for him to come to Anfield. In my opinion, that would be a mistake. He should get a job with a big club in another country first like Ajax, but without a doubt, if Klopp quits or is fired, FSG will be in for him. Well done skipper!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I would love to see him come wreck Lillyfool. Another one of the "Anointed".
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I would love to see him come wreck Lillyfool. Another one of the "Anointed".
            Jangle, to be fair, he has proven himself with this win.

Comment

Tappa can win the Scottish Premier League of 12 teams, if he was the coach of either Celtics or Rangers.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
                league title with Celtic. They won the title without losing a game.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Tappa can win the Scottish Premier League of 12 teams, if he was the coach of either Celtics or Rangers.

Agreed a 100% ,its not a league that proves anything e.g Martin O'Neil and Brendan Rodgers.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X