• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir X.

What do you think about Greenwood?

He couldnt make our U 23 team.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are outright silly,ALL our academy players can easily make your U23 team, I guess the lightening strike last season illuminated all of Liverpool even to this day.
      In any event, I have no interest in your little bRats or the BIG ones, are you able to say anything worthy on Greenwood?

Comment

Not at all,he is worthy for Man U.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you even gave any thoughts to what you blurted out?
          Academy recognition and accreditation belong to Man U, ,and your one season of finally getting on the map changes nothing history-wise.
          Check the illustrious list of EPL academy products..
          If he is good enough for Man U then he is certainly good enough for all the remaining clubs.
          See you are trying to bend it like Beckham.
          Maybe your time would have been better spent talking to the pair of resident City fans, at least , they World too started the other day.

Comment

You are good as your last season.Thats how I look at it.That said if I look at our last 2 and this one in progress compared to yours we are 4 years ahead of you.

Comment

Working...
            X