Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it appears my side gonna

choke yet again?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Take Bruno, Williams, and Matic(he is having a decent game)off and bring Mctominay,, Bissaka,and Ighalo.on.
    The side,as is, too defensive.

Comment

Your bwoy didn't cover himself in glory today. As i said, Jack of all trades, master of none.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Your bwoy didn't cover himself in glory today. As i said, Jack of all trades, master of none.
        I didn't think he had that bad a game. He made himself available but there were no crosses, no different from Aaron.

Damn, we miss Shaw bombing down the left wing.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wan Bassika had a good half. Pobga didn't make a great difference, Bruno seems tired for the last few games. Ihgalo should have been on earlier. Williams did ok. The field was wet and kept slipping.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Wan Bassika had a good half. Pobga didn't make a great difference, Bruno seems tired for the last few games. Ihgalo should have been on earlier. Williams did ok. The field was wet and kept slipping.
            As fi Rashford .... maybe he had something else to do and didn't want to be here today. They dropped 4 points ... they should have secured UCL place already.

Comment

William had an even worse game than Mensah, and he is a designated wingback whilst Mensah is a central defender.
              I think I say Lindelof play wingback once and that was it.
              I shudder to think how MaGuire would fare...
              It is my position that different scales are being used....

Comment

Hopefully the stop the slump in the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  William had an even worse game than Mensah, and he is a designated wingback whilst Mensah is a central defender.
                  I think I say Lindelof play wingback once and that was it.
                  I shudder to think how MaGuire would fare...
                  It is my position that different scales are being used....
                  Bredren, what you have against Maguire? Are you aware the only CD that has a better rating is Virjil? Of all the defenders, who is the best in the air? If you really think Mensah is better than the current pairing, I would like to know what you smokin?

Comment

The team performance today was **** poor. We struggle against physical teams and teams that press the ball. Williams is still a sapling and needs to go eat some dumplings, some nice yellow and renta yams and drink up some thick cornmeal porridge. He gets bumped off the ball too easily. The squad seems threadbare. Fernandes is running on fumes. OGS lost the team chemistry and momentum when he tinkered with the side and formation from the Chel$ki game. One last hurrah is needed for Sunday and he needs to get into the players’. It’s going to be a battle royal.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Can't blame Ole for tinkering, you have to realize the team playing an average of every 3 days since they came back. At some stage he had to make some changes. Needed a few squad member to step up but didn't so Manu just have to buy a few players in the summer to make a difference.

If LC play a similar team to last weekend, only Vardy and Tielman you have to watch.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

DeGea(costly goals), Pogba(turn over, handball,not exerting himself) Bruno(fatigued mentally and physically), Rashford (Seems dehydrated after 20. minutes),etc all had recent games in which they did not give a decent account of themselves and ergo are eager to make amends.
                        It is so sad that we are bothered by the realm of possibilities outcome.
                        All I am asking is they play to potential in that game, making being concerned a darn waste of time.

Comment

Do mi a favah, start Bissaka, McTominay,and ,well, you want Williams and I want Mensah ,so ,we will settle for anyone else.
                          And please bring on Ighalo should a change be deemed necessary for one of The trifecta.
                          Want them not to take the lazy way out, play concerted defense(I even want their mothers to tackle), and abandon zonal marking for tight one.

Comment

Intended to post the above under Jangle's post.

Comment

Working...
                            X