RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)

I have officially seperated from liverpool,not divorced! She doesnt fancy dressing up in trophies any more,I have been seduced by Man City with all her money and her I think 2nd trophy.I caaaan cross it to Man U or Arsenal ,not that I cant I refuse to.

If my lady doesnt get her act together soon ,I will be divorcing her,she has 5 years,the way how I see it ,there will be an exodous by christmas of Players ,Agger & Skertel wont be around next season.Suarez the season after that.I sight di rake ,these yanks are in for the money and they intentionally hired a claffy that they can manipulate.

I wont comment of my wife(pool) out of pure respect from now on,Its all about respect.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

LOL....yuh will always get bun...... Yuh file divorce papers and a go wait 5 years before them finalised????!!! I hope she tek yuh fi all a yuh money and just leave yuh wid 2 ice trays.

Me glad fi see seh yuh lower yuh standards and go for the street whore that is Mansh!tty. At least yuh save yuhself the embarassment of the certain rejection from the high-class lady in red.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

this can't be real.

I won't bother you again because I know the divorce process is not an easy one and you might run back to wifey soon after one win cause you nuh want them bwoy celebrate with her. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

DWL.....nice one Sass!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I have officially seperated from liverpool,not divorced! She doesnt fancy dressing up in trophies any more,I have been seduced by Man City with all her money and her I think 2nd trophy.I caaaan cross it to Man U or Arsenal ,not that I cant I refuse to.

If my lady doesnt get her act together soon ,I will be divorcing her,she has 5 years,the way how I see it ,there will be an exodous by christmas of Players ,Agger & Skertel wont be around next season.Suarez the season after that.I sight di rake ,these yanks are in for the money and they intentionally hired a claffy that they can manipulate.

I wont comment of my wife(pool) out of pure respect from now on,Its all about respect.
          What the ******** is wrong wid you X? You ago move out a di big house fi sleep pon Bricktop couch inna him hurry come up fenke-fenke house? You don't have no class? Fada, if me did have a stick me woulda beat you fi even t'ink bout dis, much less post it pon di forum...you so dyam fool you probably pos'it pon facebook - don't it?

When Bricktop bun di mackrel & banana dat u used to nyam off when you lady did mek it every Satiday mawnin' ah wah u ago do? Try sneek back eena she kitchen? Mi ago mek sure dat she don't feed di dawg eat all week an dat she put one pick-cha of you ugly ra-ss face eenside a him kennel dat draw fi mek u mouth fava hambone...so if you eva try jump di fence fi come eena di ya'd, him ago nyam yu!

First Mo, now you, next ting, Peter R. ago start mek noise (and peter, don't think me don't see you a shape like you ago run go try on a gummers jersey...my shot gun is loaded).

All of unu come dis far fi go backways? Cho...don't mek a likkle ting like pending relegation frighten unu. No matta what, me ago di yah, but tan' outta door too long and see what happen if you come back a ya'd.

I will remind you that I have not forgotten the jamaican way of dispensing discipline!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH4m7...tailpage#t=20s

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The ting bout Xcuse is that him want drop one ugly woman fi a uglier one. Him standards very low. Him is like a crackhead to rhatid!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              The ting bout Xcuse is that him want drop one ugly woman fi a uglier one. Him standards very low. Him is like a crackhead to rhatid!
              Stay out of this before me give you a dutty nasty lik wid me belt buckle cross u oogly face...you dyam wrenk fi ah leggo yu long mout' pon X when u was di firs' dutty nassy tinkin' crack hore enna di place!! Now shaddup before tings get ugly 'roun' here an mi mek u wear u JB9 shirt till di enda di season!!

What are FSG doing to my team?????????? :wipe_off_nose_naught: :wipe_off_nose_naught: :blow_nose_in_jangle_kerchief: :bawl:
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

DAMN XXX !! yuh have a price tuh ? shameeeeeee
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Unnuh can join t0o ,caan deal wid di madness fi a next season, sorry its a heart breaker.The writing was on the wall pre- season.....wide open.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well you have to ask TopBrick permission....

I have a feelin that if 'pool wins 2,3, 4... in a row, plus advance in Europe...you will have a change of heart.

"Through thick and thin X...(repeat: through think and thin)... also for richer or poorer...till death should you part" --just ax Marin..
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Unnuh can join t0o ,caan deal wid di madness fi a next season, sorry its a heart breaker.The writing was on the wall pre- season.....wide open.
                      Mi ago tump u down...watch u back!! You still have time fi come back...mek u come eena di ya'd afta chrismus an see what happen to u, still, u ago leave wid a red shirt same way true dat powda blue ago tun *blood* red Why X? Why?

Comment

when FSG sign up PIRLO..he will come back
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Dwl.......you are a sad likkle man

Comment

Yuh normally wait until crismus fi jump on another wagon ... damn this season you did it after 3 games?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Dwl.......you are a sad likkle man
                              Very sad. Very, very sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X