LFC : Good owners ,the financial wisdom of " more with less"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC : Good owners ,the financial wisdom of " more with less"

To be flexible in competing with money bags like CIty !.

FSG and Liverpool FC’s biggest challenge : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/0...est-challenge/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

slow your roll there lil X...you can't even compete with everton...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      slow your roll there lil X...you can't even compete with everton...
      From time I have been telling Xcrement that to compete *consistently* for the league title you need depth. Since RA come on the scene, that has not been possible without an ever-ready checkbook.
      Xcrement believes his "more with less" philosophy was validated by LFC winning ONE title. Falling as we have into 6th spot with the worst title defense since 1922 has put a pin in that simplistic theory.

To be fair, Klopp is a miracle-worker to have won what we have won since he came on. The fact of the matter is that anyone thinking LFC could have maintained the form we had over the past 3 seasons would be smoking crack. Much has been made of our injuries, but while I think we would have been in the mix, the fact of the matter is that we have been lucky not to have been dealt serious injury blows of any of our key players in the last 3 seasons. That's where the "more with less" theory runs into problems. It is not the first team, or even the bench - it is the overall depth required to *consistently* compete.

FSG deserves credit in that they have kept the club financially solvent and growing. Unfortunately, they will have to spend a lot more if we expect to compete on 2 fronts, forget 3 or 4. Not 3 or 4? Nope - we can only compete on 2. It is no surprise to anyone paying attention why City has been in 5 of the last 7 League Cup finals. While everyone else is playing their B and C teams in the League Cup, City's depth allows them to field a B team on par with any top class A team.

Anyway, LFC is blessed with a great manager, decent (but not my first choice) owners, a fantastic fan base, more silverware than all ah unu, and pedigree and class worthy of our status as KINGS of EUROPE. Y'all can si' dung deh an laff afta we...we'll be back. #YNWA

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        From time I have been telling Xcrement that to compete *consistently* for the league title you need depth. Since RA come on the scene, that has not been possible without an ever-ready checkbook.
        Xcrement believes his "more with less" philosophy was validated by LFC winning ONE title. Falling as we have into 6th spot with the worst title defense since 1922 has put a pin in that simplistic theory.

To be fair, Klopp is a miracle-worker to have won what we have won since he came on. The fact of the matter is that anyone thinking LFC could have maintained the form we had over the past 3 seasons would be smoking crack. Much has been made of our injuries, but while I think we would have been in the mix, the fact of the matter is that we have been lucky not to have been dealt serious injury blows of any of our key players in the last 3 seasons. That's where the "more with less" theory runs into problems. It is not the first team, or even the bench - it is the overall depth required to *consistently* compete.

FSG deserves credit in that they have kept the club financially solvent and growing. Unfortunately, they will have to spend a lot more if we expect to compete on 2 fronts, forget 3 or 4. Not 3 or 4? Nope - we can only compete on 2. It is no surprise to anyone paying attention why City has been in 5 of the last 7 League Cup finals. While everyone else is playing their B and C teams in the League Cup, City's depth allows them to field a B team on par with any top class A team.

Anyway, LFC is blessed with a great manager, decent (but not my first choice) owners, a fantastic fan base, more silverware than all ah unu, and pedigree and class worthy of our status as KINGS of EUROPE. Y'all can si' dung deh an laff afta we...we'll be back. #YNWA

* 1st Validated by LFC winning 2 titles and runner up twice in the Prem and C.L

* 2nd Falling is expected even Pep has admitted this “We have good and bad moments all of us, no manager or club can sustain season after season, winning and winning, it would be boring.. “Sometimes you have to lose, to realise. It can be so effective if you lose a little bit. I speak personally, not for my colleagues.
        https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14066...opp-liverpool/

* 3rd Klopp/FSG/ LFC success isnt about miracles, its attributed to careful planning of getting "more with less". He has spoken on this multiple times , my 1st points is proof of this. The article points to the working solution.

* 4th you spent 2 seasons trying to tear me apart in the most debased name calling way, only to have it blow up in your face , where you have banished your self from the forum in disagrace,its good to see you back brimming with no shame in your disgrace.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

paul marin a kick up lil x round the forum...we need more forumites like you back on the forum...shook up a bwoy

Comment

Ironic he is back on the forum with the usual suspects of supporters to do one thing ! Claim he was right now that LFC is out of the top 4 . Takes a special kind of LFC supporter to rear his ugly narcissistic egotistical psychotic head to declare he was right at the opportune time when LFC is in a "likkle trouble".

I believe the name designated to that type is 5th columnist.

Comment

For the past 10 seasons Sh!tty has been the best and most consistent squad even when they are not winning the league. They have the world’s best coach, the backing of billionaires and the best back office organization to support the club. Unless Pep leaves the club, they have the potential to become a dynasty.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                For the past 10 seasons Sh!tty has been the best and most consistent squad even when they are not winning the league. They have the world’s best coach, the backing of billionaires and the best back office organization to support the club. Unless Pep leaves the club, they have the potential to become a dynasty.
                Really ,10 seasons ......lol.

Comment

Jangle, you are the second most reasonable person on this forum........
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Correct. You need ALL of it. Take any one of those out and you get juk. That's why it is laughable to think that you can get consistency without the money FIRST. If City didn't have the billions, they wouldn't have the squad depth or the quality manager, but...I guess some people jes too FOOL to overstan. BTW, when since you have sense? WOW...a lot has happened since I was last on here.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Ironic he is back on the forum with the usual suspects of supporters to do one thing ! Claim he was right now that LFC is out of the top 4 . Takes a special kind of LFC supporter to rear his ugly narcissistic egotistical psychotic head to declare he was right at the opportune time when LFC is in a "likkle trouble".

I believe the name designated to that type is 5th columnist.
                      LOL!! Me neva claim seh me "right", me jes a show you seh you WRANG! (As usual). Me jes a wait fi you fi a call fi dem fi heng Klopp (an bring een Rafa).
                      Last edited by Paul Marin; February 25, 2021, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Heretics on Fire

Promotion of this heretical doctrine is done by soundbites designed to appeal to*the*lowest common denominator to divide, if you follow this gospel to its rational logical conclusion it falls off a cliff .This is done by screaming and denigrating those that challenge it, infantile childish bravado of one upmanship, e.g. Since “1971, i have been a LFC -for-life- fan, never declaring for any other”*support is measured by years of service ,instead of good deeds by service.*Ambiguous decalarations,moving goal post ,foggy statements, statements of pontification, semantics of nonsense ,contradictions ,oxymoronic diarrhea ,degernative irrational conclusions. They come as a legion that are continually casted out into swines’, their gospel is a house divided, They come from or align with different houses e.g Man City, Aston Villa, Arsenal,Man U etc. preaching this narrative.*The*truth becomes an offence when pointed out, it is spun by accusations of lack of comprehension or patriotism on*the*part of any seeking clarification for*the*ambiguity or in some cases outright lies, hall marks of any true heretic. Make no mistake about it, they will claim any manager as their own, any position of success as theirs, after all how else could these wolf in sheep clothing burrow in amongst*the*faithful with*the*only ambition to destabilize*the*trinity*.But never forget their goals are

• No ambition
                        • No lucid vision
                        • No goals
                        • No unity
                        • No accountability
                        • No Joy by*the*true fans to forget their troubles

Comment

Originally posted by Lil X View Post
                          They come from or align with different houses e.g Man City, Aston Villa, Arsenal,Man U etc. preaching this narrative. Make no mistake about it, they will claim any manager as their own, any position of success as theirs, after all how else could these wolf in sheep clothing burrow in amongst*the*faithful
                          this you Lil X?

Originally posted by Lil X View Post
                          I have officially seperated from liverpool, not divorced! She doesnt fancy dressing up in trophies any more, I have been seduced by Man City with all her money and her I think 2nd trophy.
                          Last edited by Bricktop; February 25, 2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Heretics on Fire
                            *Ambiguous decalarations,moving goal post ,foggy statements, statements of pontification, semantics of nonsense ,contradictions ,oxymoronic diarrhea ,degernative irrational conclusions. *any position of success as theirs*
                            LOL! Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote this? Who on here says these words more than anyone else: "gi mi mi props"?Jes axin...

how else could these wolf in sheep clothing burrow in amongst*the*faithful with*the*only ambition to destabilize*the*trinity*
                            "burrow in amongst the faithful"...Was this what you did when you ran to City?

*Bible Teachings Against Foolishness*
                            if you have been trapped by the words of your lips, ensnared by the words of your mouth (Proverbs 6:2), then to free yourself, humble yourself, and press your plea with your neighbor.…

In other words - I will take your writing as an admission of your guilt.

Comment

* 1st Validated by LFC winning 2 titles and runner up twice in the Prem and C.L

* 2nd Falling is expected even Pep has admitted this “We have good and bad moments all of us, no manager or club can sustain season after season, winning and winning, it would be boring.. “Sometimes you have to lose, to realise. It can be so effective if you lose a little bit. I speak personally, not for my colleagues.
                              https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14066...opp-liverpool/

* 3rd Klopp/FSG/ LFC success isnt about miracles, its attributed to careful planning of getting "more with less". He has spoken on this multiple times , my 1st points is proof of this. The article points to the working solution.

* 4th you spent 2 seasons trying to tear me apart in the most debased name calling way, only to have it blow up in your face , where you have banished your self from the forum in disagrace,its good to see you back brimming with no shame in your disgrace.
                              This is how I know you're an eedyat. FOR YEARS I have been saying "consistently compete for the title" requires at a minimum the funds. I have not claimed funds for 1) winning cups (including UCL) and 2) I have not said anything about a club winning year over year. IT IS ABOUT COMPETING IN THE LEAGUE. You're still very dumb. Thick. Impervious. Churlish. Chupid!

Last: Did I "banish myself from the forum"? LOL!! Stop trying so hard. Unlike for you, this place where a dim bulb such as yourself has license to nas'y up the internet wid stupidniss is not the center of my universe. I assume Mo, Tilla, Gamma, your pops, Scaly, etc. etc. all "banished" themselves to'.

Comment

Working...
                              X