X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anju Holness: Market woman syndrome!

https://youtu.be/-duX-JpmRA4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Brick a your cousin dat,im smarter than you sort imself out suh im caan get dip ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

bunch of uneducated jamericans chatting rubbish as usual...migrate to america & still sitting on street corner idling...idiot talk bout open back sugar factory & selling off jamaica...they're as clueless as you are little X...you jamericans stick to what you know...bawling bout racism

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        bunch of uneducated jamericans chatting rubbish as usual...migrate to america & still sitting on street corner idling...idiot talk bout open back sugar factory & selling off jamaica...they're as clueless as you are little X...you jamericans stick to what you know...bawling bout racism

Sounds like a nerve get touch,corn get mash. Wha yuh say deportee more intelligent?

Comment

sugar factory...damn fools...

Comment

But im sort out imself.

Comment

Dunce. Him lose me when he said he gave the youth J$2.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But im sort imself out, Brick sort imself out ?

Everyting else mek sense eh ?

Comment

agreed, but everyone entitled to an opinion.. That is X level of reasoning. .

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    agreed, but everyone entitled to an opinion.. That is X level of reasoning. .

OJ yuh soun hurt, yuh find Tegat yet ?

Comment

its fits your narrative, so you support the ****ery. Anything to disrespect Andrew you run come support it.

Comment

its fits your narrative, so you support the ****ery. Anything to disrespect Andrew you run come support it.

So its all about Anju for you or is it Labour your narrative, given that context, I am hearing dem corna dark.

A masterstroke !

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/opin...5?profile=1096

Hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Brick,Sass & Lazie will help to dry yuh eye.
                        Last edited by Sir X; March 23, 2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

OJ, do you think such a stringent COVID 19 counter measure as in Jamaica could be implemented and enforced in Cananda, would Canadians allowed that?
                          Why Jamaicans are not allowed their right to dignity?
                          Holness (the servant)is a control freak!
                          Quite honestly, I think the hidden motive is a crime reduction strategy guised....
                          He and his henchmen are devoid of worthwhile ideas.

Comment

I am glad you ask. I have been to JA during the lockdown and I can say something that may sound strange. Jamaica is no where close to being in a lockdown as it compares to Canada. Can or in the Greater Toronto Area where I live we have been in a stay home orders for the last few months. You need to work from home unless not possible, all BARS are closed. All night Club are closed, All Rec , Gyms closed. Travel ban to mexico and carribean banned. If you leave the country you need to sped quarantine at your own cost in a hotel with an average cost of 3K or an 850 fine. You are fined if caught breaking the rules. In Quebec they had curfews. Jamaica not know what a lockdown is . I drove by lots of corners and I see man at bar and cook shops , no maks no social distance, mini bus are packed to the max although usually masked.

I do understand the situation and that they dont want to do a complete lockdown due to the informality of our economics but they should not think they are doing anything harder than anyone else. Some of the man dem fi go tek up farming and come off the road. Government is not the issue its the people.

Comment

I am glad you ask. I have been to JA during the lockdown and I can say something that may sound strange. Jamaica is no where close to being in a lockdown as it compares to Canada. Can or in the Greater Toronto Area where I live we have been in a stay home orders for the last few months. You need to work from home unless not possible, all BARS are closed. All night Club are closed, All Rec , Gyms closed. Travel ban to mexico and carribean banned. If you leave the country you need to sped quarantine at your own cost in a hotel with an average cost of 3K or an 850 fine. You are fined if caught breaking the rules. In Quebec they had curfews. Jamaica not know what a lockdown is . I drove by lots of corners and I see man at bar and cook shops , no maks no social distance, mini bus are packed to the max although usually masked.

I do understand the situation and that they dont want to do a complete lockdown due to the informality of our economics but they should not think they are doing anything harder than anyone else. Some of the man dem fi go tek up farming and come off the road. Government is not the issue its the people.

Expected absolve Anju/JLP blame the people, thats like saying BLM is the problem not the governmental policies of institutionalize racism. . That said what kind of government is going to claim credit for devaluing the dollar as a money making scheme on the backs of poor people and claim it as a credit to the economy.

Comment

Working...
                              X