No announcement yet.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a clown,dont compare Rodgers with Klopp or Pep, in fact any coach who has won a trophy.Winning tropys in Scotland is comparable to winning the championship. ASK MARTIN ONIEL.Look he has a holiday schedule the rest of the prem is in transition with the exception of LFC and City, who is going through hiccups .

Dont be fooled by the fog of war.BR will be lucky to be in the top 4 by end of season.I look forward to your assessment after that.

I am not that wicked to wish that krasses on you.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would not characterize DeGea problem as a crisis, there is no indicator suggesting he is spiraling downward.
      McGuire is just slow,so too was Rio but he compensated by by being strategic.
      Wan Bissaka has demontrated enough to confirm he is up to the task.
      In any event, we have more pressing issues to deal with, but thanks for your assertions.

Comment

Listen to yuh self,one you admit as slow.This person is central for any world class club; you must be fast,strong and agile,2nd the other has cost you two goals and is erratic or inconsistent. I could delve into Degea but ,let's 1st address those 2 mental issues.

Sick

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          You are a clown,dont compare Rodgers with Klopp or Pep, in fact any coach who has won a trophy.Winning tropys in Scotland is comparable to winning the championship. ASK MARTIN ONIEL.Look he has a holiday schedule the rest of the prem is in transition with the exception of LFC and City, who is going through hiccups .

Dont be fooled by the fog of war.BR will be lucky to be in the top 4 by end of season.I look forward to your assessment after that.

I am not that wicked to wish that krasses on you.
          Anyone remember when I said he was a better coach Than BR

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Martinez,Pochettino and Koeman ,they all seem to value a central defender and strong defence.It took 12 games- 36 points for BR to grasp that concept, i dont think pool has the luxury to see if he can master it.I think that will be the question for FSG when determining his future.

Next season pool should seriously consider raiding southhamptom for a coach.

Then of course you have Rafa.
          Boss me no tyad fi tell yuh fi hold yuh corners when yuh see big men a talk bout football. Tell me which trophy Pochettino win.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Relax, Rio proved that a centrap defender does not have to be a speedster.McGuire seems to be at risk because of gis propensity to go forward, his lack of speed will be largely inconsequential if he stays in proximity of our box.We want our midfielders and wingbacks to be instrumental in advancing the ball out of our half.
            Like I said, I have seen enough of Bissaka to know he is a worthy acquisition.

I am okay with Wan Bissaka, James, and McGuire(the closest thing to being a leader...).
            Mane left him for dead only on one occasion, he gave a decent account of himself in the matchup in tge other occasions.

Comment

As mi love tell Paul and Jangle,some man see ball and think it round dem nuh know ball entails alot of things, and this is where your clubs and fans fail.

I noted recently that Trent Alexander-Arnold was essentially a “quarterback full-back”, but also that Virgil van Dijk’s passing is similarly sublime. That’s two defenders who are up there with the best passers in the world, as part of a defence that is also notably parsimonious. Not far behind is the vision of Henderson, who perhaps doesn’t ping a pass as effortlessly as the two defenders, but whose range is still mightily impressive.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2019/12/liv...rld-****-yeah/

Just $5 pounds a month.
              Last edited by Sir X; December 23, 2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Name one EPL that would consider themself in title contention form?
                Well let us look elsewhere, seems your team is winning by the merest of margins there, on what do you stake your claim of having arrived?
                Tah deh!

Comment

Winning by nearest margin. and 14 points from 2nd place.

Comment

Welcome to tge second half of the season, Christmas is over, Sir X.

Comment

OGS is looking to build a strong mid table team packed with mediocre English plodders. Sean Longstaff?????
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Has it ever occured to you that is what you attract,few quality players would take the Man U risk.

Comment

The gall of 35 year old Ashley Young to refuse the “big” contract extension offer made by Big Ed and OGS.

Comment

Manu have to buy some players now as they 5 player off contract in the summer.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Manu have to buy some players now as they 5 player off contract in the summer.
                              ... it appears they don't even know who they want to sign. Last week the team was linked to a Portuguese player. Today he is linked to Chelsea and West Ham. As a MU fan I would be surprised if Woodward was able to sign anyone this window.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie you can't follow the rumors out there. Some are downright lies. Heard they are also linked with De beek but these are all just rumors. Let us see but they need to carry in a few good players and some young talent too.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X