No announcement yet.

McDonald's: Stealing the Jerk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here is what I am saying to the Jamaican restaurants. Make your own Jerk sandwich but for god sakes don't let when I come there you tell me the curry goad done. The chef did not come today.. The soup done... Manage your own destiny so the other man don't take it and fake it to make it. I went in my local grocery store which is 20 times as big as any mom and pops but Mangoes from columbia or peru is marked Jamaica, avocado from Dominica is marked as Jamaican and is 1$p lb more.. so we need to sharpen up our game and own our things.

Comment

Not every restaurant is the same,you have some Macdonald's and Burger king i wouldn't eat at in NYC.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True

Comment

Working...
        X