X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    Players have to wear garlic when them playing against him
    Unuh stop it!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If Suarez had aids then more severe penalties would be used.
      There victim is exposed to other health risks too.
      Besides,Suarez used his teeth as a weapon,he may as well have a ratchet knife tucked away in his shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        If Suarez had aids then more severe penalties would be used.
        There victim is exposed to other health risks too.
        Besides,Suarez used his teeth as a weapon,he may as well have a ratchet knife tucked away in his shorts.
        DWL....and with the size of his overbite, his teeth can be deemed as a weapon of serious destruction.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          4 months is too short I agree.

Two years, I don't know. Has anyone been banned for the game for 2 years and what was the offence? As much as I find what he did to be offensive, there has to be some guideline to follow based on what has been handed down before.

And yes I totally agree with Paul Marin that should include some type of mandatory treatment, and he should surely be made to feel it in his pocket.
          Match fixing!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The Joke is Saurez bringing the game is disrepute, nothing beats FIFA, until dem clean up demself,I view it as good news for LFC ....now sell di vampiya...

140 million mi a look.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are really delusional to think that any club would pay so much for that vampire.

Comment

You may be surprised...
                GUNNERS?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh have gotta to be off your medication!!!!! ..... ...get back on it! NOW!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl, I could have placed this response against so many in this thread but I chose yours because I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from.

Until FIFA comes up with specific guidelines for identifiable transgressions and implement some sort of progressive discipline, then it's all arbitrary. Some will say four months is too little, some will call for two years... who knows?

Had FIFA had some sort of progressive discipline policy in place, a third such transgression could maybe warrant a two year ban TOTALLY, or even longer, along with, as Paul and others say, psychological treatment/anger management.

Until such guidelines are in place it's just a crapshoot
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      yuh have gotta to be off your medication!!!!! ..... ...get back on it! NOW!!
                      Laak ah gad! Gamma, yuh bad caaan done!
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Now his sponsors are starting to abandon him:

Luis Suarez bite: Uruguay striker loses backing of gambling firm
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

Darn, from my perspective FIFA is the problem. As crazy as that bite might seem it's more benign than many other fowls that occur in many games. I'd take that bite over a broken leg every day of the week! Why does FIFA insist on only selective use of video evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Karl, I could have placed this response against so many in this thread but I chose yours because I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from.

Until FIFA comes up with specific guidelines for identifiable transgressions and implement some sort of progressive discipline, then it's all arbitrary. Some will say four months is too little, some will call for two years... who knows?

Had FIFA had some sort of progressive discipline policy in place, a third such transgression could maybe warrant a two year ban TOTALLY, or even longer, along with, as Paul and others say, psychological treatment/anger management.

Until such guidelines are in place it's just a crapshoot
                            Peter, don't you get it by now? It is not in FIFA's best interest to have specific guidelines, that would only box them in. For people who have no integrity, that's the preferred approach. They are shameless.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suarez didn't bite Chiellini though -- he lost his balance and fell on him!

Luis Suarez bite: 'I lost my balance and fell on Chiellini'
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

I agree with you that their entire approach to discipline is absolutely arbitrary. Roy Keane got a five match ban and a £150K penalty for ending a man's career... go figure!
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X