No announcement yet.

Maybe I am wrong about Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is even big striker miss one in a while like that. Let us see how many more he will miss.

The problem with X, like Karl they decide to player hate long before the game and there is little room for improvement or any appreciation of the good vs the bad. It is easier for them to come out and say, "I don't like ......" and we know the bias upfront.

It will be interesting to see what he comes up with after watching the game again.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I usually am very hard on the players when I watch the game live, I guess because I am a little nervous and want for them to do well. So, after a second watch, as I am doing now, i may give the Forum my highly regarded player ratings!

I hope Mattocks' hair did, and his moving around those pigtails to one side of his face from time to time, don't get in the way of my assessment.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The article is wrong. Although Mattocks had a good game he was not the best Jamaican player on the pitch.

Comment

Hope him nuh intend to play for the ladies team. LOL!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My laawd ,slow Mo,is their no end to yuh victimization?... Big man say mi a aguh tek a second look, only Big man can do that, some man juss comfortable inna dem tribal zone.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
              The article is wrong. Although Mattocks had a good game he was not the best Jamaican player on the pitch.
              Whenever X post and endorse anyting, me nuh badda read it more time.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Chat sense Johnny, Mattocks is 24 he should be showing far more at his age or start blooming, I gave you reasons why I am not sold on him,he struggled against minnows, so stop chat fawwtt bout not giving him chance,so much so I am giving him another look through diss tourney.So as it stands my perception is set ,something has to really catch my eye to say,aha I see change, esp in this team that looks very balanced as opposed to the past ones he played in.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh vex say mi show yuh skirt over suh,yuh comprehension mash wid yuh gibberish like di frack and green hair,as mi say mi a tek a 2nd look,if yuh nuh endorse dat,yuh sick... Quote dat outta context like yuh video.....dive like a fish tail.

Comment

So players don't develop at 24??? A you nuh have nuh sense. It took you to wake up and see one article and all of a sudden you are open to take another look?

How many games have you seen Mattocks play? How much did he score in the Caribbean Cup? How much playing time did he get in other regional games? Mattocks have a lot of the things you look for in a good forward, and he just need to work on his shooting and composure.

Comment

American writers tend to report favourably on MLS players as they seek respectability among the leagues of the world. The idea is, if one of ours can compete and even score against the best in the world from the EPL and La Liga, then clearly our league is the shizzle.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Send fi tuffy,i believe he would have scored vs uraquay,dat nuh mean,mi still naah tek a 2nd look at Mattrucks.
                        Last edited by Sir X; June 14, 2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

24, 30 is just around the corner and he could still be developing then, see enough to have a firm position,doesnt exclude the options i have of taking a mature 2nd look,he is in a balanced team from what i see, against quality opposition.

Ok Johnny

Comment

Shooting technique is something you work on no matter what age you are. He has most of what you are looking for in a striker.

You fail to answer my questions but nothing is new.

Comment

What you thought of Cavani's miss ?

Comment

Which one?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X