This foreign philosophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    The present coach watches a lot of local football, I know that for a fact.
    I am sure if they were good enough he would rather pick local players however like any other coach he wants to win games and qualify for World Cups so he is making use of his resources.
    This is the ridiculous and specious argument that keeps JA ball backward. This is the core problem of the JFF's policy and the backward mindset of its ignorant supporters

The problem is focus. Because the JFF and Jamaicans have the myopic focus on MAKING "the next World Cup" ...the ignoramuses will ALWAYS look at local players and say "they're not good enough" to make it. Of course they aren't!!!!!!! They're not supported!!!!

The correct question is... How do I take this bunch of trained seals and CREATE a national team???????

This is the question that Simoes asked...and the answer was BRILLIANT

You anti-development folks are too hurry-come-up and ask the wrong question. Jamaica should be prepared to write off "the next World Cup" to give our youths time and space to develop and reach their potential. But unnu too likylicky to see that

BTW...Using this foolfool JFF foreign approach...we've missed 4 World Cups since 1998...and STILL have ZERO DEVELOPMENT.
    Unnu nuh realized what a failed policy looks like??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You happily admitted recently to being a football dunce.

Then again...even dunces are entitled to their opinions ...Gwaaan duh yuh ting yes

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        You say so many things X...that only Paul Marin ALONE can understand yuh.

Hope you are having a great day!!!
        'ow yuh so chubblesome HL???
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          The article is 1000% on point....Only that it is insufficiently blunt in not describing supporters of the myopic & idiotic JFF policy as the hurry-come-ups they are

It's incredible that people don't see the direct relationship between carrying these hordes of mediocre Englishmen on the RBZ...and the stunted development of the few useful players we produce.

Mind you...we only produce a "few useful players" because the JFF has no structured development program. The JFF feels it can get away with not doing the hard, long term development work...because it can easily call on hordes of English journeymen to try to "qualify for the next World Cup".....without any complaint from ignorant "fans"

So what we have is a Catch 22 ...founded on Jamaican ignorance, myopia & stupidity... This short term thinking and lack of self confidence creates a Vicious Cycle of Underdevelopment & Long Term Failure

What we need is a Virtuous Circle of Development...Where youths are trained in a national academy and consistently cycled thru National U-17 to U-21 to U-23...To the RBZ. This is NOT a difficult exercise. It just requires vision, patience AND innovative approaches...

Yes allow young players to be exposed to quality opponents, fail, learn...and get stronger to eventually compete with their foreign peers..

What's so hard about that???? It's EXACTLY what Simoes dis 1994-97 ...aided by a sprinkling of committed UB40s plugging the holes

Instead people support this hurry-come-up fcukery where we stunt development with massive imports...and still don't achieve the World Cup appearances the ignoramuses crave... i.e. A feedback loop with VERY NEGATIVE results

This type of ignorant mentality is so backward it makes me cringe
          Again DonUno, I am 1000% in agreement with you on this topic.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If yuh not foreign-based... yuh not up to scratch.. general rule of thumb.. not just for Jamaica..

Cream rises to the top..

Duh...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              If yuh not foreign-based... yuh not up to scratch.. general rule of thumb.. not just for Jamaica..

Cream rises to the top..

Duh...

I see

Whe yuh based now my yute??

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Again DonUno, I am 1000% in agreement with you on this topic.
                I long knew you were a man of rare insight

Comment

This is one of the most disgusting post I've seen in awhile. If it was up to some of uno I would have never got the opportunity to play fi yard because I born a foreign; some of you can go .... uno .... If you want to exclude foreign born Jamaicans then petition the country fi lock we out. Last time I checked if you born abroad and have one JA parent you are entitled to JA citizenship. When uno done do that stop accepting our remittance as well too.

The bottom line should be that we put the best Jamaican team (regardless of birth country on the field); period, no questions asked. The whole Jamaican diaspora wants to see Jamaica produce great players born and develop a yard like our track stars. But, even then it should be about putting the best Jamaican team on the field regardless of birth country. Competition is good for the soul.

Any of you guys realize that the JA is not communist? The JFF can talk all them want; dem no control the club system. They have a role to play, but the rasta chart clubs and the private sector needs to do a better job of supporting the sport. The JFF can only play a minimal role unless uno want t turn communist.

Comment

Just send your remittance an keep you mouth shut or you a nuh Jamaican. Personally I don't see any reason why every week we are on the same topic. Any coach going to choose players from overseas and from Jamaica. The fact is Jamaicans to make a concerted effort to make it better for Jamaicans to be able to get better quality players in the side. It has to an effort from JFF, the clubs, community including schools and parents.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!! Man ah tawk bout communist!! This must be the most ridiculous post I've seen yahsuh..Mi Belly!!

Before you comment on a subject...try to discover what it's about. You clearly have no idea what this is about.

A Clue: NO ONE here has posted (or appears to believe) that people born outside Jamaica should be barred from representing the country.

That idea is ridiculous...and the fact that you're conflating that concept with this discussion is even more ridiculous

Communist??!!! Dat is world class rubbish ...which explains Sass chiming in to support it

Comment

unless you post it, it doesn't make sense, that we do understand by now. The energy unnu spend on criticizing snow ballas and UB40 could be spent else where and not to mention White Jeezas.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well if you understand that...why do you continue to post your usual rubbish??

Dat nuh spell sense yute...Get up to speed nuh

Comment

you can look away, you can't stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              you can look away, you can't stop me.
                              Actually I'm not looking to stop you

I enjoy shredding rubbish arguments ...Doan tap atall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well stop complaining. Somehow that is what you are good for.
                                Prophecy never fit you. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X