Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whither The Boyz???

Reggae Boyz, Or Who?

........ There is one thing that I did not enjoy, one thing that did not seem right. The Reggae Boyz were mostly from England and thus were strangers to Jamaicans.

I love to see good football and I love to win. I, more than anything else, also love to see Jamaica play good football and I also love to see the players, or a team of mostly born and bred Jamaicans, win.

A national team must, or should reflect the level of football in the country, the playing conditions, the nutritional level, the skill level, the coaching and the competitive level if it is to mean anything to people, to be their team.

Anything else cannot last. Anything else is fooling the people. It is not Jamaica's football, nor is it representative of Jamaica, or of the Reggae Boyz.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

But ah wheh di ?

If my Son born a farin and waan fi eat a man food born a yard.. ah fi dem prablem dat !!

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      But ah wheh di ?

If my Son born a farin and waan fi eat a man food born a yard.. ah fi dem prablem dat !!

LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Don2 as much as I am in favor of your grass root plans on

Jamaica football development this article was so wide of the mark. Presently I do not see anything wrong with the current players who represent Jamaica.
        What should be stress is as you said the early development by the JFF then whenever a player is selected and there are local players better suited for the team then I along with whomever will be concerned however currently due to lack of development I believe this is the way forward albeit myopic in vision....
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

This crop represented with pride and passion that much is obvious. What can be wrong with that? Some Jamaican born players have never shown that passion EVER

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Plus I have resided here in the USA for well over 3 decades

What if my sons or future grand children want to rep Jamaica instead of America Why should they be subject to these worthless articles declaring that locals have more pride. Personally I have seen instances where I as an immigrant rep Jamaica more so than remaining locals. Development arguments am in total agreement, but singling out Ub40s for (not being representative of the Jamaican spirit is so wrong.
            As a High school middle distance runner while in Jamaica I was so limited to the ignorance of my coaches in training. Now as a grown man going to the gym, paying more attention to heart rates, training intensity etc...I can appreciate migrating using out side expertise that some of our UB40s have been privileged to utililize therefore as long as the JFF and others continue to stall on development..,,Best players as long as they are eligible should not be restricted to being in only local settings...or live a yard behaviors
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Thanks for being real Big Man..Stoni let this be your guide

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
              What should be stress is as you said the early development by the JFF then whenever a player is selected and there are local players better suited for the team then I along with whomever will be concerned however currently due to lack of development I believe this is the way forward albeit myopic in vision....

You're to be commended for admitting your argument is shortsighted i.e. Hurry-Come-Up

That's a confession I can accept.... No attempt at arguing that you have ANY vision worth the name In the words of our anthem:

Give us vision lest we perish
              Suh mek wi yute dem at home gwaan perish same way...ah nuh nutten

Last edited by Don1; August 5, 2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Don2 clearly your understanding and comprehending are still

Lagging. Please read slowly this time...Nowhere was it said and implied that the " myopic vision" came from yours truly...bwoy u read too fast

I clearly agreed that this is not the way fwd for sustainability...however, until the JFF and others put fwd a better way...what else we have...My obvious disdain is with this article and your grandiose behavior or gall to post above article to rep your cry for development..this article did you no favor at all.
                Last edited by PeeJay; August 5, 2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

PeeJay;530424]Lagging. Please read slowly this time...Nowhere was it said and implied that the " myopic vision" came from yours truly...bwoy u read too fast
                  Perhaps so PeePee

Or more likely your sentence composition is deficient. But mi wi gi yuh a bly

I clearly agreed that this is not the way fwd for sustainability...however, until the JFF and others put fwd a better way...what else we have...
                  Aaaah... Therein lies the rub Put another way the statement would be...How do we stop being part of the problem...and become part of the solution??

We do that by continually calling out the JFF for their bankrupt and backward shiity likkle policy...and DEMAND that they change their stupid ways. That means taking a stand...like intelligent beings and not Lemmings ready to run wherever stupid leaders point. Or be fooled by temporary likkle accomplishments that are meaningless in truly developing our football program

Otherwise in the years 2025 or 2035 we'll still be saying
                  until the JFF and others put fwd a better way...what else we have.

My obvious disdain is with this article and your grandiose behavior or gall to post above article to rep your cry for development..this article did you no favor at all.
                  I'm not appealing for favors. If yuh nuh like di article dats your prerogative.

Mi nuh really bizniz
                  Last edited by Don1; August 5, 2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Don1, how many non Jamaicans played on the recent goal cup team?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                      Don1, how many non Jamaicans played on the recent goal cup team?
                      Probably none ...but that's both irrelevant and a red herring. I haven't seen anyone claim "non-Jamaicans" represent JA so whatever point you're attempting to make is inconsequential

A more relevant query: How may idiotic Jamaicans make and support JFF fcukery policies?

Ans: A few idiotis make JFF fcukery policies ...supported by millions of idiot-following Lemmings

That mass idiocy is the reason Jamaican football is so pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X