No announcement yet.

Bullead & Bailey : Presha tun up !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......keep on talking X.............keep on talking.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Did I ever stop ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why was there ever need then to facilitate him on our platform?

Comment

I won't dignify that with an answer.

Come Betta sah.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am the RBSC. Wah yuh 'ear bout? KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Preach Bulllead 2 ...hehe , a me name Simon Cross- KILLL !

Comment

HL, I sent a money order. Is that ok?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh sure it wasnt a Leon Bailey Jersey ?

Comment

Wah me a do wid Leon Bailey jersey?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      HL, I sent a money order. Is that ok?
                      Money order is fine Mosiah.

Maybe mi can change it at the post aafice.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

its a nice jersey...

Comment

that's what get bullhead in trouble

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi nuh lie and Ka -kniefing like Bullead.

Comment

no but yuh chat **** ……

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Someone has to lively up the forum.😏

Comment

Working...
                                X