Jangle this Man City thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle this Man City thing

Have me thinking about Woody at Manu and why he may still have a role to play. It also make me wonder if they did what Jose wanted to buy all these players if Manu would be in a similar position.

Anyway Manu should do a little better now with players coming back and two more good buy in the summer (a real striker) and another midfielder, in Maddison or Grealish and Manu will be contenders.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

If they spend the money this summer then we should be in the runnings. OGS is not as bad as I thought. He’s not great, but if he’s given the time and the players, then I think he’ll do a decent job at challenging and building a foundation for the next real coach.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah,head crack,head cracked, you smoked up that stack and admit it you went back, the crack heads , the crack heads they come up to my door, I dont smoke ......, so what they coming for.........The man say challenging.....lol....
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes he is not great but he is a steady hand. Something the club needed after Fergie. I think the coaches were too much about themselves and players were too much about themselves. Ole has steadied that, bought a sense of fairness and building from within. He needs a little more aggression sometimes for me.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X