Look to the East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look to the East

My brethrens from St.Georges United re branded their club and unite with some smaller clubs to form Portlander United and attract more sponsorship and support. So far they have been a better club and even whip Mount Pleasant FC u13 by 5-0 at their home field. Watch out for Portlander United.

Also watch out for Annotto Bay football to rise. The MP Dr, Norman Dunn has rebuild the Westmorland Oval and rename to to Annotto Bay oval. He is into sports and sponsoring a lot in the parish. Watch out for a team from Annotto Bay, Not sure if Spartan or Axum or but those were the decent teams of the past.

Ann Marie Vaz continue to sponsor the Portland Woman's league which is mainly a school league which has produced some national players including the current captain of the senior team. This is one of the best run women's league in Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Thanks I’m watching what is happening. Why did they just call it Portland united?

Comment

Well people from Portland are usually called Portlanders so they just stick to that I guess.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X