Serbia: Game & Player Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbia: Game & Player Analysis

Tilla and Assassin, I did not see the game can you give me an analysis of the game and our players. Respect.

GORDON WILLIAMS, STAR Writer

NEW JERSEY, United States:

Head coach Winfried Schäfer wasn't confident Jamaica could beat Serbia in their football international here Monday. Lacking first-choice players, fitness and experience, plus facing a team stacked with elite European talent, the Reggae Boyz obliged, losing 2-1. Here's how they did:

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2014...s/sports3.html

Comment

Blake was very good apart from the second goal. I think the average keeper would not be able to save that. It was hit that hard.

Edwards is very raw. Has some way to go.

Alvas looked good when he had to tackle, his distribution was strong, except on one play, but positionally he and the other two players were all over the place.

Doyley same as Alvas.

Humphrey. Looked short of fitness, but was pretty solid. Had a few unforced errors.

Lawrence was very good. very active and should be in the squad going forward. That cross reminded me of the Bibi to Robbie Earle goal in France.

Austin showed good fight, but his distribution ranged from very good to awful.

Grant was relatively quiet, defensively was not that good, but was strong in possession.

Edwards was similar to Grant.

Dawkins was another level from the other attackers. Strong movement and excellent touch.

Mattocks was garbage. Dumb plays and posing.

Seaton was excellent. Smart plays and hard running. Given that he is just 18, he is going to be a physical problem for defenses for many years. He is a big boy.

Beckett - Good performance. Strong tackles and pushed forward into attack.

I don't think any of the other subs had enough time to do anything.
      Last edited by Karl; May 29, 2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

respect.

Comment

didn't see it at all. Hopefully I will see the game on Friday.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X