Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle Jose not looking like the Genius

at Spurs at the moment.

Now Manu looking to turn the corner. If they bring in a striker and Grealish they will have 2 players for every position on the field and will compete for the crown next season. It took some patience but in the process some of the players Jose was about to cut like Shaw, Fred and Martial has improved under Ole. Ole has given youngsters like Shaw, Gomes etc more space to Shine and took chances on Wan Bassika, and Daniel James which can only strengthen the side. I think by the end of the summer he will be ready. Spurs look like they are falling apart.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

To be fair to Mourinho, Spurs has been over performing with a a weak, thin and aging squad for about 3 seasons now. Pochettino was able to perform miracles with that squad and his biggest achievement was to convince Harry Kane to stick around on his measly salary. Also Shaw is not a youngster. Mourinho bought Fred so he wasn’t looking to sell him. Fred took the average time it takes for a foreigner to adjust to the EPL. Credit to Ole for trusting him, more out of necessity because of Pogba’s and Matic’s early season injuries. Luke Shaw’s improvements are down to Ole’s adoption of a new formation and the emergence of young Williams.

Now Mourinho is up to his usual blame game. Just this time he’s throwing shades at the Tottenham board. Give him some money this summer and he’ll build a competitive side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But the problem is Spur don't spend like that. They wouldn't give Poch any money to spend, you think he is going to bruk the bank for Jose? Even if he spend they need a lot right now and he also have to use the Academy or else it will be a long year next year for Jose.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again, a coach of Mourinho’s reputation would have made his demands known prior to signing his contract. Especially after his United fiasco.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X