So what's the story with K. Lambert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    4-0 and onwards. The US side have a few good player plus you know playing at home is a Huge advantage.
    Really!!!!???. Ok

Comment

So you call 3-1 to one of the top team in our region that is ranked in the top 30 of world football embarrassing?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lucky4life come better than that.. a only big people on this site.. and x a style man as charlantan... what kind of thing that.. apologize bredda.

Comment

you guys are still looking at this as a personnel issue it is not. We cant keep the ball, we cant transition and we cant retain.. . What were we playing 2 holding mids in a 4-3-3 or was it a 4-2-3-1 ? Coaching was a big part of it in my estimation although i dont know what was worked on in preparation.. Also we saw when kemar pushed on the left Alvas did the same . Is that what we want or do we want to open only one door at a time?

Comment

OJ, clarify what do you mean by a (1) personnel issue ? and (2nd) why do you believe professional players cant keep the ball and transition seeing that they do it at their respective clubs ? (3rd) why was coaching a big part of it.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Simply the bucks stops with the coach. It does not mean I want him fired I am saying those areas were not executed well.

Comment

OJ, It is disappointing but certainly not embarrassing. There is no doubt there is a lot of work to be done. This work needs the effort of the JFF, and coaches on board. It is clear we need more practice game. It is clear that we need better defensive disciple and we attacked helter skelter. What this mean is a lot of work needs to be done but it can be done. Normally at this time it is the time to run to England. We know we have a decent squad that needs work.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agreed and we cannot throw out the baby with the bath water

Comment

But why persist with Tappa at the helm? What has Tappa shown to convince you and others that he has the wherewithal to match wits against more experienced and licensed international coaches? X has a valid point when he asks about Tappa’s qualifications. Has Tappa updated his qualifications since he’s been in the National setup? If so, how? There are other coaches on the island more qualified than Tappa not to mention within the diaspora. Tappa’s success at the helm is a result of luck, the players’ natural abilities and playing weaker teams. He’s failed every time when it counts when he comes up against the big two, Mexico and the USA.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, between last year and this year JFF fired a bunch of experience coaches. Some gone to to Turks. For one JFF don't have the money.
                      Number 2 is Tappa has been to a lot of Regional training since he has been with JFF. Third is Tappa is a steady hand, Now is not the time to start from scatch. Get Tappa some real help and strengthen the week areas. Tappa has failed in some quarters but it could have been worst. Tappa has also achieved more than most coaches in the region. I challenge anyone to put Tappa accomplishment against most and only a few come out on top.

The players Trust Tappa, the technical committee need to talk with Tappa and come up with a plan. When Rafa was at Napoli and they didn't like how his team was attacking, they bought in a consultant, West Ham and Big Sam bought one in. Teams do it all the time. I have called for Tappa head the first time around but we are in much better position right now, we just need to do the real work. Tappa and Menzies seems to be the only stable force in the JFF right now.

Comment

tappa has been to the finals back to back and semifinals this year..

Comment

FYI: Schäfer was the coach in 2015 that went to the Gold cup finals not Tappa

Comment

Working...
                          X