No announcement yet.

So Woodward continues to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwoy the man take so long fi buy Fernandez that not even cornation market mi coulda sell him to rhatid. Hi couldn't even buy piece a pork skin.

Fernandez going to save him because I think he is an execptional buy who going to prompt up the midfield and put in goals. Still need another good striker who can put Martial on the bench and Manu ready for top 4.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I feel the Bruno acquisition is our most significant post Fergie era, he will eventually become our captain.
      Why are you so critical of Martial, they all failed miserably when given the lone striker role, he is a terrific flank player.

Comment

Yes he is a good flank player but Manu have a lot of Flank players. He wasn't able to hold down the striker position so long term he is in the wing rotation. He plays the wing well but James will be used sometimes. Rashford will also be use sometimes and Greenwood too.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So see what I am saying about Martial?

Comment

Working...
          X