HL!!!.......AUFC saying they're looking for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......AUFC saying they're looking for

Pity Martinez replacement, and this could be the player: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...-pity-martinez

***Does AUFC realize that they haven't found replacements for Almiron & Nagbe, yet, who were KEY players in their MLS championship year???.......If AUFC wants a very good head coach, they can hire Ben Olsen away from DC United.

Really???
    "Moreno currently plays for Lanus in Argentina, where he's been since 2016, featuring in 106 matches for the club across all competitions, scoring six goals and dishing out 13 assists. He put up 3g/6a in league play last season."

A today I was talking a friend and he said the team is lucky there is no spectators in the stadium now as they would be boos. Right now ATL need half a team. Frank messed it up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why are you blaming Frank de Boer for AUFC's downfall???
      Didn't Darren Eales hire him to be the new AUFC head coach???
      Frank de Boer was not an unknown head coach, so Eales should have known if his abilities and style would fit with AUFC, and it was also public knowledge that de Boer failed miserably at his 2 prior head coach positions, with Inter & Crystal Palace.......Darren Eales is responsible for AUFC's problems, the same Eales who failed to sign good replacements for Almiron & Nagbe, and lost Gressel & Gonzalez Pirez to your conference rivals.

For Marcelino Moreno, don't be too caught up with his stats. Almiron stats, at the same Superliga club, weren't good. Almiron played 40 games for Lanus, and had 4 goals & 4 assists, and look what he did at AUFC.......Focus on if his style of play can help AUFC.

Comment

Yes Darren Eales have to take a lot of the blame as well. He was totally wrong to hire Frank but most of the players bought had Frank written all over them.

Either way we are in a bad place right now with no direction, no style of play, the ball moving like snail and a midfield that can't defend and can't move the ball.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
          Why are you blaming Frank de Boer for AUFC's downfall???
          Didn't Darren Eales hire him to be the new AUFC head coach???
          Frank de Boer was not an unknown head coach, so Eales should have known if his abilities and style would fit with AUFC, and it was also public knowledge that de Boer failed miserably at his 2 prior head coach positions, with Inter & Crystal Palace.......Darren Eales is responsible for AUFC's problems, the same Eales who failed to sign good replacements for Almiron & Nagbe, and lost Gressel & Gonzalez Pirez to your conference rivals.

For Marcelino Moreno, don't be too caught up with his stats. Almiron stats, at the same Superliga club, weren't good. Almiron played 40 games for Lanus, and had 4 goals & 4 assists, and look what he did at AUFC.......Focus on if his style of play can help AUFC.
          Right on point USAF. Darren Eales is the darn culprit!! He is trying to inoculate European style football into ATLUTD. Notice too he has Aberdeen FC in the SPL ...an affiliate of ATLUTD.

Eales gats to go !!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X