Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica and the crisis so far

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...241500266.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

handled brilliantly...now to the next phase which is testing of those about to come off quarantine...that's why facebook epidemiologists like the clown running around posting rubbish to this forum must be alienated..

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      handled brilliantly...now to the next phase which is testing of those about to come off quarantine...that's why facebook epidemiologists like the clown running around posting rubbish to this forum must be alienated..

More needs to be done Brick as I stated If you dont understand by now what I and others have said ,you are lost. Again I understand our financial limitations and I applaud the government's in its economic cultural context.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i only see two idiots running round here criticising the GOJs handling of the pandemic...i would advise heckle & jeckle to focus on the dire situation facing them in their own country...herd immunity yuh say?

Comment

i only see two idiots running round here criticising the GOJs handling of the pandemic...i would advise heckle & jeckle to focus on the dire situation facing them in their own country...herd immunity yuh say?

Clown its a pandemic, what happens In NY affects you in Jamaica,,its not a NY problem, community spread means herd immunity is already in progress,,the steps I mentioned are essential to find out how far along herd immunity is in place ( a symptomatic people with antibodies).

To reinforce the point what happens in JA affects me in NY.

Hush !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no it doesn't...our ports are closed...no flights in...

Comment

no it doesn't...our ports are closed...no flights in...

Ok sah,I hear yuh. They just closed because of no reason and it's not possible that the virus was in community spread phase before it closed given the lack of testing ?

Comment

what do you suggest X

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  what do you suggest X

Ask Brick what I am suggesting

Comment

your position changes when the wind blows...nobody knows what you're suggesting...not even you

Comment

your position changes when the wind blows...nobody knows what you're suggesting...not even you

I don't know what you cant understand in wide scale proactive testing of the population, to asses how far it has spread in the community.
                      Last edited by Sir X; March 27, 2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

& after you've tested all 3 + million people then what? you see how stupid you sound now?

Comment

& after you've tested all 3 + million people then what? you see how stupid you sound now?

I cant help you to understand, I can only present information if you dont know the next steps, I am not going to walk you through them.

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

you're just making this up as you go along aren't you? absolute moron

Comment

Why would you waste the test kits on wide scale testing of the population of 3 million when to date, after 3 weeks on from the first confirmation of the infection, only 25 has tested positive? The simple statistics show that the measures taken and implemented SO FAR has slowed down the rate of the spread.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X