Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious & constructive discussion, for Don1

and anyone else who wants to participate:
    Based on documents I've read, reports I've heard and discussions I've had, I think the Nation Of Islam (NOI) was established by the system/government, and is controlled by the system/government.......What do you think???

Originally posted by USAF
    and anyone else who wants to participate:
    Based on documents I've read, reports I've heard and discussions I've had, I think the Nation Of Islam (NOI) was established by the system/government, and is controlled by the system/government.......What do you think???
    I think I’d like to see the documents 🙂
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Can't get to them anymore.......BUT some of the things that stood out:

1. There are a lot of people who think Elijah Muhammad established the NOI, but the man who did is like a ghost, and the government claims there are no records that he existed, during a time when J. Edgar Hoover tracked every black organization, especially ones like what the NOI was suppose to represent, and this coming shortly after they framed Marcus Garvey & deported him. NOI started in one of the black neighborhoods of Detroit, and the man who established NOI went by the name Wallace Fard Muhammad, but no one in Detroit knew him or where he really came from. Wallace told people he was from Mecca. Elijah Muhammad was one of his "students" and was very close. Four years after he mysteriously appeared, he mysteriously disappeared, and Elijah took over as leader of the NOI.
      2. NOI had a policy of not working with any other civil rights or black power organization, and it seems they still have this policy. With all their strong language about black people standing up for their rights and bravado, the NOI has a record of shying away from confrontation with or standing up to racist groups & police. Malcolm X did it once and he was reprimanded by Elijah Muhammad & told not to do it again. NOI members in California were attack, beaten & shot by police, both inside & outside the mosque, some were seriously injured and I think 2 were killed. When Malcolm X sought permission to go to California to stand up to the police & the government and demand justice, Elijah Muhammad stopped him. When Malcolm said it was unacceptable for the NOI to tell its members & other black people to stand up to oppression, but turn their backs on them when they get abused & killed, Elijah told him to stand down and threatened him with disciplinary action if he took any action.......There were a few high ranking members of the NOI who were calling for Malcolm X assassination (most notable Louis Farrakhan), after his break from NOI, BUT none were questioned nor investigated.......Notice their continued absence from any confrontation with or standing up to racist groups or police, but they have no problem confronting and physically assaulting black people, that they think is a threat.
      3. After Elijah Muhammad died, his son, Warith Deen Muhammad ascended to the leadership, and ironically wanted the NOI to follow Malcolm X vision, become Sunni and work with other civil rights & black power organizations, for equal rights & justice. Louis Farrakhan objected, undermined his efforts and rebooted the "old" NOI.
      Last edited by USAF; June 3, 2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Very interesting bredrin. I wasn't a fan of NOI esp after knowing of their treatment of Malcolm X and the certainty that his execution originated at the top of the organization. With your info it means that X's execution could have been sanctioned or even ordered by the US government. That would have suited its interest.

Given Hoover's stranglehold over the government it would be easy for the FBI to set up or subvert the NOI as an instrument to divide the Black Power movement on ideological/religious lines...and weaken or destroy it from within. That was the modus operandi of COINTELPRO anyway.

Have to dig deeper and see more of the foundation of this angle on the NOI.

Give thanks bro!
        Last edited by Don1; June 3, 2020, 10:53 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Comment

LOL! The Criminal Dummy injects itself in subjects it can't fathom

Comment

i think USAF sniffed too much agent orange in vietnam...still not sure what the hell your malfunction is

Comment

Well all know that your malfunction is to be an associate of mass murderers and the most filthy vermin like Dudus.

It takes a total Dummy or psychopath to go from a middle class or whatever background you mismanaged...to consorting with and celebrating murderers.

What went wrong with you upstairs? A love of money and/or drugs? Trying out the full "Black experience"? Love for Seaga and his Murder Inc operations? A mental breakdown? Could be all of the foregoing

You claim first that you "have no desire to visit the USA" then that you "visit the USA often" to check on your real estate holdings. This hogwash can only emanate from a total Dummy.

Now that you're obviously unable to even visit the USA...you claim that you're a "true Jamaican" and live the "Black experience". Only a nutjob twists itself in so many obvious and public lies and fantasies.

Whatever your mental problems are you sure turned out to be a World Class Dummy... At least you're good at something
                Last edited by Don1; June 3, 2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

The men arrested & convicted for Malcolm X's assassination (I think 2 have confessed to being involved) came from Mosque No. 25, in Newark NJ, and Louis Farrakhan was their leader at the time. If you remember, Malcolm X was Farrakhan's mentor, and Farrakhan spent time at Mosque No. 7, in Harlem, where Malcolm was based.
                  ***Check out the Netflix documentary - Who Killed Malcolm X?
                  Side-note: It's interesting that some Jamaicans I've spoken with didn't know that there was an orchestrated assassination attempt on Marcus Garvey. He was shot & wounded in the head and leg. The perpetrator was arrested, and it's reported that he threatened to tell who sent him, but of course, he was murdered before he was arraigned. They claimed he died trying to escape by jumping through a 3rd floor window.......This was in 1919, and anyone who knows TRUE American History knows how bloody that year was for Black people, in the U.S.A. - Red Summer.
                  Last edited by USAF; June 3, 2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Yep I saw that Netflix doc...great!

I heard of the Garvey hit but never saw any details. Another US government op no doubt

Comment

Remember that J. Edgar Hoover wanted to get rid of him, and it is now known that he would do anything - from defamation of character to assassinations, to get rid of people he deemed a threat.

Comment

Hoover was evil..straight & pure.

That cancer practically ran a shadow government for decades...accountable to no one as he held the secrets of every important figure. Pretty amazing...and pathetic
                        Last edited by Don1; June 3, 2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

One of the crazy things is that Robert F. Kennedy approved of Hoover's COINTELPRO, and he used it to get information on people, like Martin Luther King Jr., BUT Hoover used it, and other tactics, to gather information on Kennedy, his brother President John F. Kennedy, and many other powerful people. LOL.......At that time Hoover was the most powerful man in the U.S.A., that's why nobody dare reveal that he was bi-sexual and a cross-dresser. Even the mod knew this and was scared to divulge this info, while he was alive.

Comment

Yep...Hoover was a twisted and perverted nutjob. This forum is also infected with a similar character

RFK leveraged COINTELPRO for his own and his brother's political advantage...like any politician would. So there was a balance of power between the Kennedy's and Hoover with each side trying to play the other.

Things eventually didn't turn out well for the Kennedys...although I don't know of any evidence that Hoover was involved in taking them out. Wouldn't put it past him to have had a role in that

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

Brick gives his expert opinion..... lol
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X