Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well look at that.. Darren Mattocks

accepted now ?

Thanx to .....constructive criticism never fails!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

when I see it I will let you know..

Comment

That was a brilliant piece of individual performance on his part.

He showed the most desire to win that game.

I have critiqued him in the past. I thought he was/is better off the bench.

A goal will exponge a team or player of ills anyday.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

DM get maximum respect from me for his efforts in Friday's loss.

In the past I have worried about his conversion rate but he is showing his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

.........expunge.....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It's called football. Hector can easily turn out to be our hero in the next match.

Relax!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who name Mattocks????

You mean Mattrucks? the overhype one?

The one who can't improve his striking at age 24?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Are you guys for real?

Are you truly fans of the beautiful game?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How so, Call our players ruck at every opportunity we get especially for years and then one good game and WaLLLa? and you don't expect anyone to say anything?

Is that the beautiful game?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

More desire than Deshawn Brown? Rudolph Austin? Mariappa? ...and Kemar Lawrence (who possibly had his worse game...)? Desire of most of the players was top rate... Not to be equated with sensible play or that all encompassing '(had a) good play=game'. Tremendous effort can sometimes be channeled down the wrong path...but tremendous effort it still is!!!
                      Last edited by Karl; September 7, 2015, 11:24 AM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sigh!

If a players has been rucksy for years, what should one call him?

If said rucksy players plays out of his skin and gives us hope, should one now acknowledge that and be grateful? Is said rucksy one now only a transfer window away from signing with Real Madrid?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          More desire than Deshawn Brown? Rudolph Austin? Mariappa? ...and Kemar Lawrence (who possibly had his worse game...)? Desire of most of the players was top rate... Not to equated with sensible play or that all encompassing '(had a) good play=game'. Tremendous effort can sometimes be channeled down the wrong path...but tremendous effort it still is!!!
                          Perhaps!

Did Hector show tremendous effort?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Has Mattocks been rucky for years? What transfer for Real Madrid you talking about???? Why would that come into the argument?

What unnu need to do is eat some humble pie sometimes and not beat down the players you don't like every chance you get, if that is what is been done. I see other players who are not at the top of their game been supported everyday on this forum.

When was Mattocks ever a rux?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Perhaps!

Did Hector show tremendous effort?
                              He did a good job!
                              ...what is it about Hector you and apparently many at the match do not like?

Our 2 wing-backs play in a horrible manner. Yet not a peep! Their performances compared to that of Hector was like the pits to good...but Hector is vilified? Something does not 'sit right' here. Perhaps one of the greatest of sins is, 'lying to self'! That crowd boo-ed so many wonderful plays by Hector that is just 'was not funny'.

An analogy could be made to Hillary Clinton's treatment. Nothing good about her appears in the media but she is doing remarkably well under those assaults!!! ...so is Hector vilified, but he continued to do remarkable well under the assaults!!!

Cannot remember another occasion of a good performance being ignored by so many in our National Stadium????
                              Last edited by Karl; September 7, 2015, 12:43 PM.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X