The media is playing with Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media is playing with Trump

CNN: New Yorker: Ex-model details Trump system for covering up affairs. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwp-uV3Dc

Memba mi tell yuh!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hasn't mattered and won't matter. Trump is different.

Unless Muller can stick a crime on him, Trump will continue to get away with murder.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol,really his numbers are stuck in the 30 s and the midterms are coming up,Muller will show up for both elections,ironic like Comey showed up for Clinton.

Expect to see more sensational stories drop leading up to the elections or when the chaos in the WH appears to subside.

Yuh Betta hope and pray Hillary run in the midterms and general.This is classic media assassination.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They have been in the 30s since inauguration and actually before that.

Nothing has changed.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Alot has changed,Hillary isn't running ! ,These salicious stories are targeting white women,it's the only issue they find repulsive in the white man,a cheater,abuser ,buyer of prostitutes and peodophile ,link Trump by association to the image and they will peel away
          support for him,at best support him anemicly.

We want him in the 30s,low 40s,if he touches middle 40s we are in trouble.
          Last edited by Sir X; February 16, 2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

The man was already on tape saying you haffe grab a gyal by the pu$$y, and it made no difference running against a woman.

They already know he has little respect for women and their abilities. They don't care.

Comment

Exactly when Hillary was in the race,now that she is out his faults are clear, repulsive and visceral more so than hers,some are even arguing Hillary could beat him on a 2nd try.

Not me.....lol

Comment

Yup!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ease up off the espresso....I-man is right...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Talk to me after the midterms.

Comment

Can't wait for the midterms to be over with. Barack's grassroots campaigning messing with my private life. Big man must schedule time to spend with his wife.......Midterms will be very interesting, because he's seriously trying to change the approach & face of the Democrats & they've had some success so far.

Comment

Barrack or Trump and the repugs repulsiveness , how much motivation do you need to get out and vote ?

I live in NY a blue state , I voted once in my life time , now I am going to vite a 2nd , knowing full well, the dems dont need it.

I look at Florida with a Puerto Rican and Haitian population,if they had turned out to vote Trump would have won Florida , add to that the young and independents engergised after this recent massacre , that have Gov scott, A toungue already to appease those voters.

Comment

As I've said before, I've always identified as an independent, although I'm more left of center, and I've voted only twice for president ('08 & '12).......I think Hillary made the same mistake as Al Gore - both turned away from successful, knowledgeable, experienced & organized political campaigns (organizers, strategists, grassroots/foot soldiers, etc.), that were in place & at their disposal, to try & reinvent the wheel - Gore didn't use Bill's people & Hillary didn't use Barack's people.
                          It seems that the Democrats are now realizing that the state elections are so much more important than the presidential election, and they have Obama & Holder driving that home challenging redistricting & Obama using & growing his grassroots movement to support & getting new candidates elected.......We'll see how much influence it has.

Comment

Agreed. X ease up. Your goat mouth effect is well documented. Poll numbers are irrelevant to Trump.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Caaaaan say mi neva warn yuh !Foxman Dem get parro!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-midterms.html

Hehe...drip,drip,drip,BOOM!😏

Comment

Working...
                              X