Gwaan Butch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwaan Butch

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Sandals_Resorts_International_offers_$500,000_to_e ach_MP_for_COVID-19_response

Respect Gordon Butch Stewart
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

the comrades are calling it a bribe

Comment

After the COVID thing subsides...I will be treating myself and the secretary to a 10 day vacation at Sandals Whitehouse.

Gwane Butch !
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Every Jamaican in the diaspora should do the same...we're in for a long hard climb to get the economy back on track...

Comment

I was suppose to visit for a wedding in July but that is off. The whole family is due a visit, can't afford Butch price yah now unless he has a family & friend thing a gwaan.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It don't have to be in support of Butch...Jamaica need the foreign exchange...if yuh cyaan do Sandals just do Slippaz & enjoy yuhself

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin
              http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Sandals_Resorts_International_offers_$500,000_to_e ach_MP_for_COVID-19_response

Respect Gordon Butch Stewart
              This man is a patriot. He is always stepping up.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah mi know. a little investment would help too.

Comment

Working...
                X