No announcement yet.

Nicaragua revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demar had a good game offensively. He was beating the left back for lunch everytime he went forward. There was hardly any need for Taxi to be out of position. Defensively he wasn't showing too much.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Do you really think Demar Philips was killing them up top? I thought he had a so-so game.

I agree, the penalty so early in the game certainly ratteld them. But if you check it, Powell could have called for a penalty shortly before the penalty was awarded. Did you see how he grabbed the Nicraguan player in the box and was werstling him off the ball? I'm surprised that was not called.
      I thought Demar was poor!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tenk yuh, sah!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It is scary we seem to be on the same page on many parts of this game.

I did not think Demar Phillips added anything to the attacking efforts of the team.We know Demar and what he is capable of doing. It was missing last night.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It is scary we seem to be on the same page on many parts of this game.
            My teaching has been paying off!

I did not think Demar Phillips added anything to the attacking efforts of the team.We know Demar and what he is capable of doing. It was missing last night.
            Agreed!
            Seit deh, again!

Comment

Tilla you guys are unbelievable! Yes Morgan was not there, but the other guys must be disciplined enough to hold the fort, how can both Taxi and Powell be caught napping multiple times, Morgan missing is a part of the issue but the bigger part is poor discipline, if a system must depend on one man it is not a system it is an event.

Comment

So are you saying if is so I see it I should not express it? I am only calling it how I see it boss.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No problem boss, but if we are relying on one man being there and when he is not there is mayhem, that is joke biz, Taxi, Powell and Hector have played a lot of minutes of pro ball, which of these steps up to assume leadership role or which combination of players. Seems no one stepped up.

This is the real tragedy of developing our ball operation strategy, our weakness is discipline and this game shows it as barefaced as any. Both wingbacks at serious fault based on the little video I have seen, abdicating the most fundamental duty with nary a back up in site. This is not a Morgan issue at all.

Comment

You need to watch the game again Plush. I think you are too quick to blame Hector and ignore the real 2000lb gorilla in the room.
                    I thought the maximum weight for a gorilla was 800lbs. You live, you learn.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes, this was a bigger gorilla.

Comment

Poor display of defensive shape. Attacking players simply not sharp in the final third.

The Hector boo from the crowd was a build up of foolishness throughout the game that buss when the third goal score and him had a poor mistimed tackle right after the goal as well. That was it for "di Chelsea Man"

Comment

To summarise...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Conclusion, Jamaican people don't know ball.

Comment

Conclusion, Jamaican people don't know ball.
                              You not Jamaican?

Comment

So, which part of Me's post do you have a disagreement?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X