Jamaica need to close its borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    I have read all the articles on the matter you have posted, those articles refute the claim of hot climate is a cure, but I most certainly did not make that assertion.
    Rocky there has been no article nor comment posted here claiming that a hot climate is a “cure” for COVID-19 or will eliminate it.

That mischaracterization/lie is used by Johnny and Diptop in a silly and futile attempt to undermine the scientific studies which show that heat degrades the virus and slows its spread.

We know that Diptop is an unrepentant liar from his many statements here. Johnny is not a liar as far as I can tell. He’s just illogical and confused
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yuh think a everybody memory short? When unuh bitch bout sea workers stuck at sea unuh was all in unuh glory ... now the borders open unuh a complain bout something else.

No ,I think you didnt factor in that these workers are Jamaican citizens that have a right of return under the Jamaican constitution, in other words they are not US citizens, you think Europe,Mex and Canada dont have the same problem, you see them exiling their citizens because of the pandemic? Yet they have closed the US borders of entry to US citizens.

You need to separate forgein visitors( tourist) ,from jamaican nationals and determine what's applicable under the jamaican constitution.

Please ,read the length of the posters before you answer. I addressed it with Brick,it would have saved you the time of making a silly statement and me,repeating myself.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        No ,I think you didnt factor in that these workers are Jamaican citizens that have a right of return under the Jamaican constitution, in other words they are not US citizens, you think Europe,Mex and Canada dont have the same problem, you see them exiling their citizens because of the pandemic? Yet they have closed the US borders of entry to US citizens.

You need to separate forgein visitors( tourist) ,from jamaican nationals and determine what's applicable under the jamaican constitution.

Please ,read the length of the posters before you answer. I addressed it with Brick,it would have saved you the time of making a silly statement and me,repeating myself.
        You do realize that (based on the news) most of the new cases are Jamaicans returning home? If the gov't should ban arrivals from specific locations, J'cans will more than likely be affected and people like you and others gonna complain how gov't wicked. Right now there are protocols in place and the same returning citizens (some of them) are violating the orders.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where did you expect most of the new cases to come from, is it any different than NY residents returning to the state ?

Is Cuomo or your Governor in NJ banning your citizens from return, the idiot Desantis tried to ban US citizens from gettting off cruise ships, how did that work out ?

Stop conflating banning points of entry with rights of return. People not following protocols isnt reserved for Jamaicans ,it happens here in NY .

Please stop assinging blame to me as per my words,actions or deeds,it doesnt make or win your point of view.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Definition of gay

a: happily excited
            in a gay mood
            b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
            a bird's gay spring song

i have no clue what you're talking about...what you do in your personal life & with whom is none of my business...please keep it to yourself

Comment

I did ask you to raise the level but you continue wid de foolishness.

You got it from Merriam-Webster dictionary.
              Definition of gay (Entry 1 of 3)
              1a: of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romatic attraction to people of one's same sex
              gay men
              a gay woman in her 40s
              —often used to refer to men only
              gay and lesbian members of the community
              b: of, relating to, or intended for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc.
              the gay rights movement
              a gay bar
              2a: happily excited : MERRY
              in a gay mood
              b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
              a bird's gay spring song
              3a: BRIGHT, LIVELY
              gay sunny meadows
              b: brilliant in color
              4: given to social pleasures
              also : LICENTIOUS

So you are claiming to not having a clue even though you chose to ignore the primary definition by opting to copy and paste the secondary one.
              Also,the irony is not missing to me, another ignorant claim you routinely make is you, by virtue of living in Jamaica, is more Jamaican than the diaspora,yet you opted for a definition as opposed to the one that is widely accepted in Jamaica.

By the definition you subscribe to, you ARE gay,you are happily excited, keenly alive and exuberant in everything Holness, Kartel,and Chris.

Comment

Remember when I told you that you are faaaar from clever?

Comment

that's the primary definition used by homosexuals...us normal people use "gay" to mean happy & bright...it is however instructive that you perceive the primary definition of "gay" as referring to a homosexual...you are what you are rockhead...embrace it

Comment

Well I am NOT a homosexual,never was,will never be,and you have ZERO reason to think I am.
                    Seeing that you refuse to heed my warning, I will indulge in a topic ,you, for some unholy reason,find intriguing (dem tings deh nuh normally come up inna discussion among straight men)ergo inserts it into discussions without justified reasons.
                    Wasn't it you Bricktop that was publicly flagged by a male dancehall entertainer who claim it is that you are stalking him in a way a woman would a man she desires?
                    I am sure you clearly remember that situation, after all,you tore a page out of that entertainer's book telling a fellow ite what he(the entertainer) told you, find a woman fi hitch up pon/midnight when man fi cuddle wid woman inn a a bed yuh a post)?
                    THAT coupled with your fascination with males only (where are the Christine's, Kathrens,and Holly's???)beg the question, are you gay?
                    It is common knowledge that some people deflect attention from themselves by accusing others.
                    Now, please tell me your reasons for accusing me,and thereby having me participate in a discussion I would otherwise not.
                    The forum is waiting on you to redeem yourself by adding clarity.
                    Obtw, you are a liar,one need not to look beyond this thread to substantiate that fact, will you be truthful in your response?
                    Keep digging yourself further in the deathtrap hole.
                    Last edited by Rockman; July 21, 2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Besides, the initial question still stands, by your chosen definition of the word, are you GAY?

Comment

aint nobody reading all a dat chief...
                        The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Comment

Typical and shameless response from a coward that is cornered, the ites who read my post see you for what you are.
                          Keep digging the hole deeper, well beyond 6"6'...
                          Once again, you have proven that we should never take you serious.

Comment

Well the above post is concise, why not answer the question?

Comment

you sound a bit unhinged rockhead...i think somebody needs a forum timeout...you're taking all of this a bit too seriously...next thing you going to be searching through the forum archives to resurrect old threads at 2:30 am like a true incel

Comment

.Not at all,it requires very little effort to expose you.

Comment

Working...
                                X