No announcement yet.

Tufton's: Quid Pro Quo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say Holness brought nothing new to the table???

Think again. Even his critics in the PNP think otherwise.

It is ok to be disappointed with some of the things he has done/not done but he has changed a lot and has worked hard. On the subject of corruption, the people know that is not that corruption is a a JLP or PNP thing, Corruption is overlooked and actively or inactively supported by a great deal of our society. It is how it is handled when people get catch. You will always have tiefing politicians get caught. Some people say you need educated people or people with money to avoid politics but guess what? They are ones who are been caught. I think Hutchinson should have been fired, nothing you can do with Tufton until the integrity commission come back and find out he is corrupt because Tufton can say he doesn't have a sexual relationship and if he doesn't is comprised?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So when does your PNP move?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass ,please point out where I stated he brought nothing new to the table ?

I expect and apology and an admission ,you cant read or have a comprehension problem.

You are really looking ridiculous and pathetic, if you want to big up Holness ,do so ! Dont ascribe words to me that i didnt say,for what purpose and when i brow beat you for sullying my name yuh vex and waan brawl.

Kisteeth.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But you say the man move under pressure. That same pressure was there when the PNP was in power for donkey how long. They had how many meetings on integrity commission and did nothing. In case you didn't see Rockman asked me a question and I went ahead and answered him.

Who can't read now?

My gripe with him has everything to do with politics,he is anything but transformative, he conforms just like his predecessors , only difference is we bought hook, line,and sinker that he would be a breath of fresh air.
          who need to apologize now???

Comment

You are an idiot.

Guh one side and guh bawll. The conversation is over with us.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I accept your apology.

Comment

No, my issue is hardly any different from his pathetic predecessors,Seaga and Bruce!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  No, my issue is hardly any different from his pathetic predecessors,Seaga and Bruce!
                  Yeah, we got it, no need to repeat yourself.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Yeah, we got it, no need to repeat yourself.
                    s/b. ...he is hardly any...
                    I repeat myself because apparently, based on the absurd question you asked, you did not get it , Lazie.

Comment

Sass, the things I will be saying in the bottom section of my post you will not understand,and mi nah loud up de ting, it will resonate later on though, wait til den.
                      Now on to the issues that I will (if asked)elaborate on.
                      Sadly,there are pedophiles abound in this World,it is even more troubling when a priest is charged for pedophilia ,and of course,it is because they profess to be saviour of souls and ergo are rightfully held to a higher standard.
                      Corruption is our Achilles Heel, as such, PM's are elected to thwart corruption, and Holness failed to deliver,at best,he is indecisive.
                      Why would I say he is hardly any different is the question.
                      There is a common denominator among the PM and his two most recent predecessors,they prioritized personal and party interests over Jamaica's.
                      Seaga was complicit with an infamous foreign agency....to get elected ,Bruce challenged The extradition solely for party image control resulting in the deaths...,and Holness refuses to outright boot his unruly subordinates..because in doing that,he runs the risk of losing party representatives in Parliament.
                      Believe me, I opted to highlight the less harsher infractions...
                      I have no interest in Tufton's extramarital affairs, he has BIGGER things to answer for.
                      --------------------

Would you be surprised if I was to tell you that Holness has utmost respect for Michael, it is hard to tell because he follows the party line of chastising him publicly.
                      Who was the first PM to identify the need for an Integrity Commission, have you ever heard Holness mention National Service?
                      Do you think Holness will cut off relationship with communist China at the urging of the US?
                      You really think Holness is concerned about lizards,all he has to do is be green and the votes are guaranteed, his concern is elsewhere,and he reaches that platform via subliminal messages.
                      Not addressing the corruption issue thoroughly is a costly oversight.
                      Saying that we harp on highlighting the bad things ...as opposed to the good when he chose to speak disparagingly about perceived misadventures of Manley when there are countless amount of good...reeks hypocrisy.
                      He is mandated by the people to lead the whole country, he should lead his party.
                      Last edited by Rockman; July 22, 2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

"Would you be surprised if I was to tell you that Holness has utmost respect for Michael"

What is so unique about that? There is no reason why Holness can't admire some things and have respect for Micheal Manley. Like most of our prime ministers they have had a colourful life. If one respect the office and the history there has to be some respect and not only that but Manley had some good ideas and programs but some people are afraid to talk about his failures and same thing on the other side for Seaga and all.

As Young politicians and future politicians I can only encourage them to look at history and see the failures and learn from it and take the great ideas and run with them, regardless of what side they are on.

Comment

LOL!! Your comprehension problem is profound Johnny

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          I accept your apology.
                          All when man ah bun yuh out yuh tek dat as apology
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are missing the point, Assasin,he likes all mangoes but his personal preference is Julie.
                            Relax boss, let it ALL play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              So basically your issue with him is that he is not PNP? Tell us something new.
                              Classic Lazie

Comment

where did he say so??? Holness is smart. He look, listen and learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X