Man U Racist Pays The Piper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Suarez was making an affectionate comment to Evra? Please have a seat with your fake outrage.

Thats the point clown its use is subjective therefore its use is toxic at least problematic,use it or worse yet try justifying it at your peril. Saurez said he meant no harm by it to quote him,its cultural.

Pity he was ignorant of his culture in that it is no different in its exploitation and denigration of Africans in the U.K.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

only a pity you never talk like this when Suarez incident happened.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Unfair punishment in my view. Context matters as the word used by a Uraguayan can be used as a term of affection. If Lebron Janes said love Kobe my nig@@ would it be offensive? The FA is window dressing and should do meaningful things to root out racism in the sport.

Comment

No you can't tolerate it. What if a White player say the same thing about Kobe??

The way how I see it is if you encourage it you are only calling for more excuse for people to use it. I empathize with him but he has to learn. There can be no excuse for certain language in the game but FA and Agents have the responsibility to inform the Uruguayan who are coming into the league.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

black NBA players say "n!@@a" on social media all the time with no repercussion...

Comment

how about the white ones?

Is that a double standard?

Comment

white ones would be branded racist & hounded out of the league...definite double standard...how about this incident...sterling wasn't forced to apologise...i always used to have trouble picking out fernandinho & fernando...they look similar...what's the difference in responses?

Comment

you talking about commentators? come on may. Commentators in the US get in problem all the time for making this kind of statement. It is there job to know the difference. Is that all you have?

Comment

so a commentator is held to a higher standard than an actual player? you're not making sense...

Comment

yes they are. They are fired or suspended frequently for making racist statements.

Comment

so...players are fined for making racist statements all the time...like cavani & bernardo & delle ali & suarez & the list goes on...so what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                          X