No announcement yet.

Time to Face Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice piece Jangle, it is good to see a ite putting some thought and effort into discussions as where he or she believes our football is going or needs to go.

Comment

This archive feature is great.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Going faster than you think

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        You and others love piling up the blame on Boxhill, but your argument suggests something else. You talk about no continuation since 1998, well who was in power for 4 years after that?

There is no consideration...you know, even what I am saying now will not matter to most of us here, so why bother.

Carry on!
        And just think....2022 will be the year for the Captain and his crew. Desperate for an overhauling in all areas of football development. Everyone knows it, sees it and sit upon there backsides speaking word of wisdom let it be let it be and the action becomes incredibly disappointing non productive. I went fishing last night and finally got excited catching about 22 in all. At least we can enjoy some football coming up.

Comment

DonUno it's that time of the year to dust off my original manifesto. This has become an annual event.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Darn, that was an excellent post. knew you could be useful if you put your mind to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              DonUno it's that time of the year to dust off my original manifesto. This has become an annual event.
              Noice contribution....Very noice!!!!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X