Two more at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more at least

Fernandes and Pepe and I’ll get off Big Ed’s back.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    Fernandes and Pepe and I’ll get off Big Ed’s back.
    So what about the Central Defender?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Him transfer in from Aston Villa. LOL!!! Maguire maybe too much trouble.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you like "Spider" and the youngsters coming through?

I prefer Ole as I think he is doing the right thing. Bringing some youngsters, and trying to make a cohesive team. He has a style he wants to play and it will be exciting to see it. Manu need to eventually get rid of some of the defenders and Lukaka can't play in the new system as he is not effective going wide.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jangle

They both want to come to Liverpool,its up to Klopp.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Him transfer in from Aston Villa. LOL!!! Maguire maybe too much trouble.
            Who the youth named Alex?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes. He was loaned out to Villa last year. He was one of the players who got them promoted.

Comment

Tunzebe looks good and he looks like he could get either Smalling or Calamity Jones game. Plus Bailley is coming back to form. So maybe we don’t have to buy.....NOT. However, I feel if we get those two then the team would be that much stronger that they could paper over the cracks at the back.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bruno for sure. I don't know if Pepe going to stop Greenwood growth but that is good to have both.

OLe know the style that he wants and if he can develop James into a half decent player it is going to put a lot of fear in people head.

Comment

I heard that their grandmothers too want to play for Liverpool.

Comment

So I caught the first half of today’s match against Tottenham. This is my first preseason match that I’ve watched this summer. I like what I’m seeing so far. The match was feisty and I like how our players rallied around and were ready to box and kick down the Tottenham fools after the stamp on young boy James. That showed a level of camaraderie between the players. Impressed with my boy Periera and Martial leading the line up front. McTominay has a very good game also. I like our pressing game. I’m concerned that we seem not to be going for Fernandes who had a good game against the Fools.

Comment

Cant blame them,great granny too.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bailly picked up an injury in the second half.

Comment

yes. Ole decided he is going to go for it. He will use speed up front and 3 players who can play in any position up front switching from left to right. I can't see Lukaka playing that kind of game. The young kids feel comfortable to fight for space. I didn't see this game today but hope I can see it later. Martial, and many of the others who were not with the program know they have to give it their all as youngsters on their heel. Yes Bruno should have been wrapped up. The energy they are spending on Mcguire should be spent on Bruno.

Ole you have to give him credit for been positive and driving them.

Comment

2 more? How about no more? They always fall for the results in these pre season games, thinking the team is fine then when the season starts it is a different story.

Comment

Working...
                              X