Who made the mistake of comparing Carlos Vela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made the mistake of comparing Carlos Vela

with the Ferrari in MLS? Zlatan said he is a Ferrari in a league of Fiats ... then went out and scored a hattrick.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

If i am not mistaken....they are 1 and 2 in MLS for goals scored.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      If i am not mistaken....they are 1 and 2 in MLS for goals scored.
      Yes, Vela is leading by 5 goals. However, Steve Nicols said it best in this video https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=3903636.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Vela best hope is to remain silent and beg the so-called pundits to refrain from making the comparison, that is how he will get the golden boots award.
        The world revolves around Zlatan, do not awake the sleeping lion.

Comment

Perfect hat trick Lazie

Left foot, right foot, head.��
          " how old is Vela, when I was his age which team was I playing for and I staring...lol
          Last edited by PeeJay; July 24, 2019, 02:15 PM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
          X