Mrs Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Portland

Nuh ave a degree ? ....dem say she caaan talk fi har self or campaign fi har self, a diss dem really impose pan di people of east portland,her claim to fame she runs an organization founded by Mr Portland and financed by the JLP.....lol.

Classism.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This look like a scamming thing,one candidate dem import from town,the next nuh ave nuh degree and a hype up her husband links fi get the position.

Dem tek di people fi fool, dem must feel disrespected.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you sure the woman don't have a degree?

She went to Hampton, Alpha, Exced and UWI

"After leaving Hampton, Vaz attended Alpha Academy and Excelsior Community College before going on to The University of the West Indies, Mona, to further her studies."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ie-vazs-humble

Sure you not spreading propaganda as usual?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh what's the degree? Nuff schooling dat,wha bout MR Portland foundation....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          you sure the woman don't have a degree?

She went to Hampton, Alpha, Exced and UWI

"After leaving Hampton, Vaz attended Alpha Academy and Excelsior Community College before going on to The University of the West Indies, Mona, to further her studies."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ie-vazs-humble

Sure you not spreading propaganda as usual?
          Yeh but does she have a degree?. I am not suggesting that you need a degree to be MP, but that is a different topic for a different day. The question is, "Does she have a degree?". The people should know, so that if it is important to them, then that would inform their decision. Sounds like a scam to me.

Comment

Poor comrades still clutching at straws. Unnuh draw for class, colour, tiefing maroon lands to give to Errol Flynn wife, that she is a drunk, a dual citizen & now she don't have a degree. You fools are desperate and pathetic. Anne Marie goin give unnuh di good old beat & teach come April 4th. She gonna shear the dread

Comment

I am not sure but most people talking without any knowledge. It show the woman is not as dumb as they are trying to make her. She is not great at public speaking but he foundation has done a lot for early childhood in Portland and Jamaica. Two years ago I help collect and donate to 3 basic schools, One was trying hard to certify as a early ed. institution. Her foundation contributed but it is on condition that the school can get professional mason, plumbers etc from the community and parents to volunteer.

It is politics but the worst thing you can tell a woman is she is nothing without her man.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It shows both of them are questionable candidates, one from town who has no link to the community and the other,if it wasnt by marriage and the JLP financing her foundation, having trouble voicing her-its relevance ,which some view as a scam has no link to the community.

You and Brick , calling people comrades who question the classism rackets, in all of this have no shame in your tribal nature.

Forgive me but Crawford and Mrs Portland, fi ruh whey from imposing themselves on the poor people.My lawwwd yuh nuh sure if she ave degree....lol

Comment

"if it wasnt by marriage and the JLP financing her foundation, having trouble voicing her-its relevance ,which some view as a scam has no link to the community."

How can you say that?? You have no idea the role she play and how she help. Yes she is not a brilliant public speaker but Vaz is MP of West Portland and she live in East Portland for 14 years and every adversity in East she is there. her foundation. Is this you call a con?
                  http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/o...ood-commission

Comment

Yuh ead nuh good from mawning, if she never marry Mr. Portland where would she be ?

St Elizabeth

How much degree she ave ?

Comment

poor you,

win or loose, the woman is a decent candidate. like it or not.

Comment

Mi good none a dem can get my vote , you,Lazie and Brick betta hope she nuh lose, mi nuh waan unnuh come tek di forum hostage, bout who and who a comrade.

Comment

You don't have a vote round here. Bernie or Ocasio-Cortez will get your vote. Always backing the losing horse. Hush

Comment

Tell dat to Sass & Lazie ,yuh nuh see dem a campaign pan di forum... Lol

Comment

If Ann Marie Vaz lose she will still be in Portland with her One Jamaica foundation and helping people, where will Damion Crawford be? Win or lose?

Will he serve the people or running down leadership?

Comment

Working...
                              X