Rock: I asked a question yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock: I asked a question yesterday

Did you expect to win,you authorized Jangle to answer for you yesterday. I asked if he wipes your ass too, well the question today is, is he ?

Jangle you are authorized to answer...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I definitely expected my team to win , after all, we have Pogba, Bruno, and Ighalo, but wait deh...

Okay then, surely the trifecta will pay dividends, Martial, Rashford, and Greenwood, but wait deh...

Gosh, what we finished the game with is the side that always get nipped by the minnows, and the subsequent yapping of the haytors, hi Sir X.

Comment

1st you are a day late in answering that question, 2nd after yuh defecated on yourself after the draw the question of Jangle helping you clean up or wiping your ass is more appropriate,given the fact Man U man love mark Man U man..lol

Harry Maguire is mocked for 'marking' his team-mate Aaron Wan-Bissaka at the corner where Southampton snatched their late equaliser to dent Man United's top-four charge

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...equaliser.html
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Unity is a concept that eludes rats, I would be asking too much from you to relate.
        The answer remained the same despite the benefit of hindsight,if anything, it was more informed, why the disapproval?
        And please stop referencing a particular body canal....

Comment

Working...
        X