QPR 2-3 Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 2-3 Liverpool

If you missed this game, you missed a classic. Hate to say it, my team was "lucky"...but you need that in football. The team has to get better. Not sure what we have to do. They are NOT up to scratch. But it was entertaining, that's for sure. Sterling MOTM for me.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I would give it to Sketel!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The youth coach showed his tactical awareness when he dropped back Gerrard in the second half and later in the game when he brought on Cuthino.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        The youth coach showed his tactical awareness when he dropped back Gerrard in the second half and later in the game when he brought on Cuthino.
        Agreed. But some peopleX would never give him credit. Unu notice how de City waggoniXt dem quiet! LOL! If there ever was a game to cruXify the manager, today was it...playing the bottom of the table, and LFC lucky fi pull a victory out of dem arse? Not good enough...but as mi grade 4 teacher Mrs. King used to say..."nuh mek dem tear u down".

Lazie - Skrtel saved the day, but maybe I'd give it to the goal keeper before him. All in all, entertaining, but not good enough.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          If you missed this game, you missed a classic. Hate to say it, my team was "lucky"...but you need that in football. The team has to get better. Not sure what we have to do. They are NOT up to scratch. But it was entertaining, that's for sure. MOTM for me.
          Sort out centre of defence.
          Lovren and skirtle partnership not looking too solid.
          Baloteli if him not scoring then he doing......?
          The Lpool i remember use to defend from the front.

Comment

Agreed. But some peopleX would never give him credit. Unu notice how de City waggoniXt dem quiet! LOL! If there ever was a game to cruXify the manager, today was it...playing the bottom of the table, and LFC lucky fi pull a victory out of dem arse? Not good enough...but as mi grade 4 teacher Mrs. King used to say..."nuh mek dem tear u down".

Lazie - Skrtel saved the day, but maybe I'd give it to the goal keeper before him. All in all, entertaining, but not good enough.
            Is what you trying to do....pull me out?

If you talking about the QPR v. L'pool 4 : 1 game, where QPR scored 4 times then yes, Liverpool is a werkless team
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

First thing he needs to do is give Ballo an extended run on the bench. The go a St.Thomas fi Sturridge. It is hard for any team to lose their two top scorers.

Bobby Zamora is a dangerous player, pity injury delayed his career.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Is what you trying to do....pull me out?

If you talking about the QPR v. L'pool 4 : 1 game, where QPR scored 4 times then yes, Liverpool is a werkless team
                Hey...score 1 and the other team score 4, and we win...cyan seh we nuh know how fi win!! Is whey u bredrin a hide? Notice him mout long when we lose...an me is de fifth columnist. KMT. Give him dis fi mi ==>

Comment

Perhaps you are right but I do remember the calls to bench Rooney during his goaless period and Fergue ignoring them.The only reason Rooney sits is disciplinary.I would love for Ballo to be benched,that would relieve opponents the defensive assignments demanded and open Pool to even more sustained attacks.
                  Ballo is getting to know the capabilities of his teammates, he is a monster.

Comment

Rooney adds a lot even when he is not scoring. What does Ballo adds other than scoring?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good point but do remember Rooney's role back then was more concentrated,other than being used as a left winger he was largely an all out striker.He brought defense to any position he is fielded. Me woulda still stick wid Ballo,continuing the search for his right form.

Comment

you remember that was why Fergie and Rooney kick off once? Because Fergie told him to drop back in midfield?

Comment

If you missed this game, you missed a classic. Hate to say it, my team was "lucky"...but you need that in football. The team has to get better. Not sure what we have to do. They are NOT up to scratch. But it was entertaining, that's for sure. Sterling MOTM for me.
                          Sterling?
                          Yes! Very well could be!
                          ...and he certainly never looked tired!

Aside: The Coach is under fiyah from X. Yes, the TEAM is not yet firing on all cylinders but look where they sit in the tables?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X