Paul ,I am curious why not Sherwood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul ,I am curious why not Sherwood.

Jus's asking, what makes him worse than BR?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Maybe Worse at losing semi finals...? Lol

Comment

If the standard is promising midtable managers liverpool has 15 to choose from,kissteeth.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Jus's asking, what makes him worse than BR?
        I know the X standard holds relegation in high esteem if the team wins a cup.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Seriously remind me why you promoted this man, what was your thesis ?

This man has set records for failure at pool,1st time since 1950 , liverpool has not won a trophy in 3 seasons.

Changed his formation 3 times vs Villa.

Just remind me please, that saying by your standards of spending power relative to position in the table,Liverpool might , just might finish 5th in the table , then you can declare the season a success.

Please ansa mi.

Comment

Working...
          X