• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE gonna

win 3 - 2
    we gonna win 3-2
    we gonna win 3-2
    we gonna win 3-2

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Some time in the future, quite likely!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      win 3 - 2
      we gonna win 3-2
      we gonna win 3-2
      we gonna win 3-2

Save your strength for 4/24 - that's the day you need to kickoff the nex team face. Show me sey unu have some use.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Motivation is now an issue, we are completely gutted from being schooled by Barca, we may very well beat City just for the heck of it, but we will likely drop points
        This season can't end fast enough, will be interesting to see the players we acquire during the summer.

Comment

..........oh, there e is............................
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Some time in the future, quite likely!
            Damn .... I thought you lost your password?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Save your strength for 4/24 - that's the day you need to kickoff the nex team face. Show me sey unu have some use.
              Wait ... all of a sudden unuh a reappear? Mi done wid football fi dis year.

Comment

Well, I found it! Unuh should be happy a voice of reason will pass through every now and again!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X