X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick & H.L: Did City play today ?

Can I get the score ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X, sit down and shuttupp.

Have you won any tikle?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you wouldn't understand being in contention for 3 trophies at this stage of the season and having to play 3 games in 9 days...strategy was to use a second 11 and lie deep against tottenham and get the away goal...it almost worked but fabian delph screwed the pooch again...we know you wanted us to run out the big dogs and stumble with fatigue in the EPL...it ain't happening...see you in the semis

Comment

Suh Aguero and Sterling didnt start ? Yuh brave fi show yuh face,I am hoping Aguero ,Sterling or Fernandinho get a 4 week,thigh injury Just one of them would be fine.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

.....did you hear what a juss said....

Sitdownandshutttuuppp!!

Thankx.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I know you will be the 1st one congratulating me when Pool does the double.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              .....did you hear what a juss said....

Sitdownandshutttuuppp!!

Thankx.
              I don't understand all the infighting between you 3 City fans. X still fooling himself I see.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My bretren Paul , are the Liverpool owners rich enough, do you know if they gave Klopp and objectives, will we be challenging for the Prem in the next couple of years....lol.Should we frigg the C.L and concentrale on the Prem ?

Most of all , is liverpool playing so that you forget your troubles ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  My bretren Paul , are the Liverpool owners rich enough, do you know if they gave Klopp and objectives, will we be challenging for the Prem in the next couple of years....lol.Should we frigg the C.L and concentrale on the Prem ?

Most of all , is liverpool playing so that you forget your troubles ?
                  I see you are still as stupid as ever. And yes - fk the UCL - it's all about the Prem eedyboo. And regarding rich owners the fact of the matter is nothing happened until they broke spending records for Alisson and VVD but more importantly, this better be standard fare season in season out, no Miami Marlins bullsh*t like Henry did before if we win the prem. My point all along has been *consistently* challenging, no Leicester bizniz.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Idiot you need to take a lesson out of Klopps class,he specifically pointed out the revenue gained from the Europa final,to qualifying for top 4, to being in a C.L final and how he used it to build this squad,to you guessed it challenge for the title.Yuh think Henry pull it out of im a$$ or thin air. Strike that question

Consistently !

Comment

Idiot you need to take a lesson out of Klopps class,he specifically pointed out the revenue gained from the Europa final,to qualifying for top 4, to being in a C.L final and how he used it to build this squad,to you guessed it challenge for the title.Yuh think Henry pull it out of im a$$ or thin air. Strike that question

Consistently !
                      I see all you want is a Manu** future for my beloved club. No badda bring no bruck pocket! Pep have $$$$$ every time I ****.

Comment

While you pine for an oil shiek,we are doing the sacrifices of building a club where you have to come from Mars to kick our ass.

We dont need city money,we will find our own,by the good old way of getting more out of less.

Seriously though, glad you are back,if only you would grow up and stop the name calling.

Comment

While you pine for an oil shiek,we are doing the sacrifices of building a club where you have to come from Mars to kick our ass.

We dont need city money,we will find our own,by the good old way of getting more out of less.

Seriously though, glad you are back,if only you would grow up and stop the name calling.
                          We? LOL! Okay. And as for the "growing up" I will accept your apology for being a traitor anytime you stop trumpy-fying your defection to the enemy and admit that you were a turncoat. No Sarah Sanders spin machine bizniz. I am a reasonable man.

Comment

As soon as you admit Hodgson and BR were clueless and more with less works, LFC is in an elite club, we are rich and Man U with all its billlions spent is nowwhere close to us ,in squad quality.

Bow to yuh master

Comment

Working...
                            X