HL!!!.......Who at Manchester City thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Who at Manchester City thought

it was a good idea to sell Jadon Sancho???.......City transfered him to Borussia Dortmund, for £8M, 5 weeks before the 2017 U17 World Cup, and now, in his 2nd season, the kid is the most exciting player in the Bundesliga, with 10 Goals & 13 Assists. His present estimated value, less than 2 years after his transfer, is £90M, and Borussia Dortmund wants to transfer him for more than Ousmane Dembele (€105M plus €40M in add-ons).

*I see that City Football Group is evaluating the progress of their clubs. Today was NYCFC's turn, and Brian Marwood, the Football Administration Officer, was at the game, in Minnesota, today. I think Domenec Torrent is on the way out the door - 4 wins in 22 games.

You are asking the wrong person, there is no way HL will snitch on his mentor Bricktop who routinely issues press briefings about buying players, shelving them to later sell them for a 'sizable' profit.

You have to understand, City creates nothing, it buys everything, its pitchman Bricktop would be here providing an explanation but, at this time in the morning ,he is busy ordering a cup of hot water, a green tea bag, and 108 packages of sugar from Starbucks.

Comment

who would he replace in the current squad...sterling...sane...bernardo silva? he wanted playing time & obviously wasn't going to get it at city because the club is stacked at that position...of course it was a good idea to sell him...you prefer we lost him for free? he said he wasn't signing a new contract...he's good but not better than who we already have...maybe he would be a starter at Boy U or one of those other also rans...he could have stayed and fought for his place instead he decided to leave....as Pep always says...we don't want players who don't want to be here

Comment

USAF, Rockingham has answered for me.

Btw, Rocksteady. I drink coffee....a little milk, absolutely no sugar.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

City doesn't create anything? then how did we get $80 million dollars over the past four years for our academy players? If your idiot club can't create value that's your problem

Comment

Could have gotten more than that for one player, genius.
            So your rebuttal is reinforcing my point, why cash in as opposed to further development?
            It is because you raid other EPL clubs of already made players.

Comment

we got a regular genius here...sure yuh not related to Slur X? what don't you understand about the player running down his contract and declining to sign a new deal? why would you pay $20+ mil for a player you can get on a free transfer after the season? yuh have sense? why doesn't ajax further develop their players instead of selling them on? because it's a business you nimrod...we use our academy products to finance infinitely better players...simple

Comment

Isn't it obvious had City knew that player would have garnered that much attention they would have showcased him thereby raising his value?
                Thought even the water boy was totally contented with being at City.

Comment

Obtw, yuh keep reinforcing my point, you did exactly that by stating"..we use our academy products to finance infinitely better players".

Comment

Good for you, unfortunately Bricktop thinks he is entitled to your share of sugar and everyone else's.

Comment

To be fair Rocky you can't please all the players all the time. although City need to give more young players a run, it is the same thing Pogba did and Manu had to buy him back.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rock head is very hard. He don't know when to stop..................

"Football is BUSINESS FIRST". (HL 3:17)

HL

Comment

Maximizing profits isn't business?

Sass made a decent point, but he also knows Man U can't be accused of routinely overlooking its academy players unlike your fly by night team.

Comment

Yuh know what....guh tu yuh bed! Iz pass 6aklak.

HL

Comment

No elite level youth talent wants to play their entire career in Bundesliga, and that's no disrespect to Bundesliga, because they are a TOP 5 league & excellent for developing players, BUT elite talent want to play in the #1 league, Premier League, and with one of their elite teams. That means that Sancho will be looking to transfer to the Premier League, by Summer 2020 or 2021.......What Manchester City could have done, was what Arsenal did - They signed Reiss Nelson, who's a good friend of Sancho & played on the U17 team with him, and loaned him to Hoffenheim (Bundesliga) for the season, and his value has skyrocketed.
                              Last edited by USAF; April 14, 2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X