Man Uites: You are wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Uites: You are wondering

Pick yuh version.Jangle yuh still aguh play the kids against City,Rock do you align and a see it as a path to success ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwBCu4-6UuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEPfSWk0Lsw
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

For the record, Ole will last two year ,or 1 and a half. Until Man U gets a world class coach in the mold of Klopp and Pep, unnu corna dark.

Remember Van Djink and Mane story, Van,after southhamptom scuttled the transfer to pool,they offered Van to (pep) City,he refused the move.Remember what happened with Mane when Vangaal came in for Mane,he refused.Both basically said wrong coach and wrong club and get this ,they offered better salaries.What does that tell you, contrary to what is preached by some i.e Paul.

Coaches want players who will play for them and club and players want to play for the club of their choice,granted if the conditions are right.Your predicament is not many will want to play for Ole, maybe some will play for the club if the salary is right.In reality you have to have that balance of coach and salary to attract the right players, suh unnu unbalanced, right deh suh.Who waaan play fi Ole ?

Time will prove that he is out of his depth,yes with all the money in the world.He has to make ruthless decisions.Lakuka has to go,Pogba too.These are the two square pegs that is frigging up your side.The longer they stay the worst off your club will be.

I could run through you team and name , XY and Z to be sold,but thats glossing over your real problems.

You will not win a title under Ole,top 4 a di highest if unnu lucky,gwaan spend,fi get le$$ outta more....lol
    Last edited by Sir X; April 16, 2019, 10:15 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Listen to wha di man say: Only Liverpool !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85mKVszveo

And is not only Barca wi tun ova,real get dat tuh....lol,look how dem ave Fred...lol,is a gig ting...lol

Comment

You speak as if Pool just came to this point one shot. Remember when Pool had to score four goals to win 4-3 or tie 4-4? Klopp was given time to tweak the team until you have a machine (semi at least).

Well the Empire is rebuilding and the game at Barca was a lesson for the board and coaching staff of MANU. Hope when the Empire rise again I don't hear any crying on here. Ole is manu through and through, manu may have to look at its bloodline for some areas on the pitch schaumacher (sp) comes to mind. Yes its that serious.

Comment

I speak as a man that has suffered under Hodgson and BR,suffered ridicule,verbal abuse and yes rejection for putting my club1st.

I presented a theory more with less from the lips of Rafa,rejected by Hodgson and BR,embraced by Klopp as a means to build up the old Kingdom, it's a simple formula that requires disciple and foresight.

FSG and Klopp saw it,believed in it and pursued it.in 4 years under Klopp we sit amongst the elite of the prem and Europe and they fear us.

The bad news for our adversaries ,we can only get better and richer,the good news is we have just begun.

Comment

Pool being in contention of winning the EPL is exclusively domestic, my question ergo is if Spurs is among Europe's elites?

If Barca wins the CL, then we have to exonerate .....

Comment

Of course Spurs is amongst the elite, they have been getting more out of less, while maintaing an quasi elite squad, and building a stadium.The stadium is completed,what do you think is going to happen this summer,as it pertains to strengthening their squad. I would not be surprised if a young prospect gravitates to the spurs (coach) over the Man U coach with all his money.

Spurs needs a world class striker and central defender anything else is a touch up.Given that the stadium is built,makes it harder for you to get in top 4.

(If) Barca wins,they wont we will,look ! I dont see Barca beating us at home,but I see us beating them in Barcelona , dont you.

Comment

What I see is Liverpool players seeking out Klopp shoulders to cry on.
                Would Suarez and Courtinho rub the bench at Pool, and didn't they both leave for greener pasture?
                Make two clones of VD and one of Fabinho.
                You will be lucky to win one of the games, despite Mane and Salah are formidable.

Comment

We will win one,we will not lose any.I dont see Barca matching up to us in any department,except in attack and all that is mitigated by our attacking posture,if it wasnt already by the frontline.Our team is balanced to attack from any angle, if Klopp wanted he would figure out away to let the G.K score.We could have a bad day and win, Barca cant.

Poor yuh.

Comment

Rock,diss mi a talk bout , 3 teams plus your club will have 150 to 250 in spending power this summer, Spurs, City and Pool,Chelsea ban from buying,Arsenal juss naah spend ,your side as I explained to Jangle is just another buyer,but yuh have a no name coach.yuh a hear mi, a man would rather guh Arsenal than play under Oleeeeee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...on-summer.html

Comment

Sometimes if I don’t get what I want I just hold my breath and pout. This is why you are currently sitting in last place in the fantasy league because you find it hard to separate your fantastical thoughts from reality. That ass whooping from Barcelona was the best thing to happen to us this season in more ways than one.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You guys live in an alternate reality,its as if you are the only money bags in the prem and no one can compete with you.Reality check you arent !

You have 5 teams that can directly compete with you in spending power and salary,look the top 5 have an estimated 150 to 250 budget, not everyone is going to overhaul their enture squad,including you. City and Pool will probably add 3 to 4 players , Spurs needs at least 4 and Chelsea &, Arsenal and you need 5 players and up.

The only idiot side that might spend 300 to 500 million is your side,will you get value for money given the above competion for talent.Again the top talent is coming to Pool or City 1st, why ? we offer C.L and a better enviroment i.e coach ,the good thing is we need probably 2 or three players, I cant talk for City.Point is you arent getting it !

This leads me to my 2nd point can Man U get the best out of overpriced potential ,is Ole the man for the job ?

Another reality check, you have to compete with money bags from France,Germany,Spain and Yes CHINA

Check yuhself, wi RICH !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdPTVGm9lU0

Salah , Firmino ,Van Djink salary is on par with Sterling, Mane is 80k behind,it will be rectified this summer.
                        Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Yes to your last sentence, and pour me a glass of the refreshing lemonade.

Comment

Time will tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9p3JOLYmE

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              Yes to your last sentence, and pour me a glass of the refreshing lemonade.
                              ":......wid plenty shuggah in it". thunks.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X