The Evidence: Jangle has lost his mind,Rock,et,al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evidence: Jangle has lost his mind,Rock,et,al

I just got off the phone with him to clarify his position on the City game.His first response was "yuh a call fi beg" I assured him thats not the case,I just wanted to know do you believe the kids or reserves (Man U) should play against City.He made it in known in no uncertain uncouth terms,yes. I asked arent you concerned of the millions you can lose from not making the top 4 and being in the C.L next season,according to him its irrelevant because they have the money and they will be rebuilding for another 2 years. Besides we dont want you to win I had to explain to him that the fixture list favours us and City has a couple of banana skids,again the uncouth retort of what am I begging flared up,leaving me no option but to wish him well in upper midtable and no C.L next season,of course I wished him long may it last on his midtable ambitions.

I asked about giving Ole that sort of money to build a squad,wouldnt it be best to go with a world class club coach,he said no ! Ole is the man because he knows the history and culture of the club.I reminded him we took that route in the early 90s with Souness and he was declared LFC worst manager by the pundits,a mistake we are still recovering from.It begged the follow up what if it doesnt work out,do you have the money for such an expensive adventure,his response, we will find out.

The phone went click.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So wait ... you and the man have a private conversation and you come post it?

Note to self .... careful talking to Xuberant.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who said it was private,yuh mad tuh ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Was Fergie a world class coach when we hired him?
        OGS has to put his stamp on the team before he can be assessed,let him bring in his chosen players during the Summer.
        Interestingly enough, we will more likely field a strong sude against City given today's result gifts us the splendid opportunity to put the final nail in their....

Comment

For Sir X.

Comment

I expect you will. Dont go out like no punk.

Comment

Working...
            X