No announcement yet.

COVID and the heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangle don't have to follow me. What you don't understand is Jangle has his own opinion and certainly we don't always agree but can argue about it maturely and don't just argue to win and don't can express our opinions as been "fACTS" even when it is staring you in the eye.
    Last edited by Assasin; June 15, 2020, 02:53 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss I’m trying to be diplomatic. I’m referring to your claim about me attacking your profession. Do better than that.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

just continue believing just don't try try to sell things as "facts" around here when there is not enough evidence to support it, you will be challenged. Don't mind you keep on thinking you are the brightest around here. You can keep the that title.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It’s not about any brightness. I never stated any scholastic performance of mine nor any computer “disks” I won for being a top student nor whom I “tutored in college” . That type of ridiculous self-praise came from you and you only.

Just learn basic English comprehension and logic for starters please. Then your arguments could possibly be respected
          Last edited by Don1; June 15, 2020, 03:43 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I love to see Dummies agree

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I don't need your respect, my work is respected, if you don't like it, it is your bad luck. It is all there for anyone to see but that is not what matters to me. I care less if you like it or not.

Comment

I have no opinion on your work yuteman. It’s your boasting about it that I find laughable

Comment

nobody boast certainly not I. I will share some info but I never boast on anyone, neither do I call names. I know better.

Comment

Wow! You’re a good non-boasting and non-name calling boy aren’t you. You deserve a disk for that

Comment

Working...
                    X