RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My forum family and friends..it gives me great pleasure to announce that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum family and friends..it gives me great pleasure to announce that....

the newest gammette was born on Thursday March 8.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

RE: My forum family and friends..it gives me great pleasure to announce that....

Congratulations bredren!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: My forum family and friends..it gives me great pleasure to announce that....

Congratulations - I see yuh very busy(N)
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

(Clap)Congratulations sah! I see everyone meking babies these days.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

is because of the frequent power outages!!(tup)

Comment

Congrats brethren bigtime. So a nuh mi one have sleepless night.

I won't even think of following you there.

I hope Mommy is doing fine.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gamma (3/12/2007)is because of the frequent power outages!!(tup)
                What a wicked white lie - gweh - there is NO power cut in the BVI - that is reserved only for Mosiah & the folks in Jamdown!! Perhaps, you just got bored of sailing(Tant)
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Congratulations, boss!

The likle balla did need companionship?

Keep on, keeping on! (tup)
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well done!! Congrats! Hope the baby gets the mother's looks (and brains) and not yours. Just cool...

Comment

i hope soo too...i need mine (brains and looks)!(tup)

Comment

Congrats gamma ! job well done, hope Mrs Gamma is doing well.

Comment

What's up Scaly

It's your turn now
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Congrats Missa Gamma!! I guess we gwine hardly see you now.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I guess that explains your "scarcity" on the site... excuse accepted!

Congratulations to you, Mrs. Gamma and the junior Gammas. May she be healthy and fill your family with pride and joy.

Best regards,

Peter
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X