The MT Pleasant Plan: Recruiting personnel with licensure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Desperate, Dude you can't be this criminal and bitter to make up a post without any link or context and attribute it to me, are you that bitter after I outed your deportation past,look I didn't publicly state i worked on a cruise ship where smuggling drugs was a must know or contradict myself that I have properties in the USA that I regularly visit to manage but I don't visit the USA because I have no need to.
    A Diptop dat name yuhnuh. Lying is in the genes
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh nuh get it,Iceland model is unique to its culture,youths going to club academies at 7.y.o would not work in JA ,our prep,primary school system of football is our academy to impart knowledge.The JFF or clubs sure as hell can't build from that level by building a specific academy for u 13 youths.Maybe one or two clubs can but that's not even scratching the surface of development.

The key is to get the knowledge in there,manning and Dacosta is another layer,Iceland would die to have that infrastructure,I would bet money on that ,all it needs is a little fine tuning to impart the knowledge.

The U.K not only has youth club academies or a national academies,to recruit and impart knowledge from,they have schools.We would be idiots if we don't develop what we already have in place.

We need a holistic campaign that's unique to JA,wi bruk !and it must,i repeat must start with knowledge being spread getting coaches certified and exporting them all over the land is the best and only way!
      Cc: Iceland.!
      for easy reference.....
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        for easy reference.....

Scamma mi say, thanks for the context Jangle
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i see you didn't have any difficulty finding the thread...i wonder what talcum x's major malfunction is?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            i see you didn't have any difficulty finding the thread...i wonder what talcum x's major malfunction is?
            Finding the thread isn’t the issue, it’s the context. You are going out of your way to imply that I am against or don’t see academies as viable in Jamaica, you do so by not providing context or conflating my advocacy for licensure which I believe will spread the knowledge on how we play the game across the Island. Limiting that knowledge to academies without factoring our unique cultural habits of schoolboy football is by extension limiting the island football development.

The question is why are you on this scamming campaign to copy, cut and paste to mislead and not provide context of my post ?

Could it be that you are hurt yuh secret buss, well mi neva buss it, you did ! I am just more effective at literally killing you with it. Mi put 2 plus 2 and get 4. 1) Yuh get wuk a cruse ship , 2) Yuh study drug smuggling ,3) Yuh claim yuh ave properties which you fly out to frequently manage in the USA 4) Yuh did deh pan noodles at one point,bully beef and mackerel was beyond your pay grade 5) Yuh nuh have nuh need fi fly out to the USA.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

nobody reading all a dat...you said what you said...embrace your dumminess

Comment

You did and thats what counts.

hushhh!

Comment

dummy cyaan even use the search feature...handicap
                  interestingly I plugged in your post that you attributed to me in the search engine and I couldn't find one hit

Comment

Could it be that you are hurt yuh secret buss, well mi neva buss it, you did ! I am just more effective at literally killing you with it. Mi put 2 plus 2 and get 4. 1) Yuh get wuk a cruse ship , 2) Yuh study drug smuggling ,3) Yuh claim yuh ave properties which you fly out to frequently manage in the USA 4) Yuh did deh pan noodles at one point,bully beef and mackerel was beyond your pay grade 5) Yuh nuh have nuh need fi fly out to the USA.
                    Diptop nuh touch dem ting yah atall

Woooiee mi clavicle!!!
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X