X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Is The Most Popular It's Ever Been

who would have guessed?
    Attached Files

X and the 'forum genius' have bullied and runweh anyone who don't share dem views.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      X and the 'forum genius' have bullied and runweh anyone who don't share dem views.
      Look ! If you cant present ,defend and debate your position in a logical coherent lucid manner dont blame me when I call upon you to explain it and you cant.

No one has had cards drawn against them like me,to the point of being banned, and some supported the ban,the same lackys who have a comprehension problem, who all seem to be labarites.

Kudos to you and Jangle for being on the right side of forum at that juncture in time.

Mi nuh powda man,if Don nuh mek sense,mi bun Im out to,as I hope he would do to me,because the objective in life is enlightenment.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Unfortunately a few Dummies like you remain
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X