Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...Looks Like We Got Ake...

Just saw it awhile ago.

I remember him from sitting on Chelsea bench.........

No a shabby player. Will only get better with the opportunity with a big club and King Pep.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He would have made a nice U23 player for LFC,while we push the U19s from the bench to our starting 11.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X.....shutttup & sitttdown!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

41 million yuh say.....lol,wi promote dem from our academy for next to free in droves.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ake is a good player.. would love to have him on my side.

Comment

No problem, you can get some Ackee instead
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good business at £41 mil too...the £24.5 mil for ferran torres is criminal...he would be out of contract with valencia next season and refused to sign a new contract so they had to get rid of him...txiki begiristain is having a ball in the market this window...

Comment

with some salt fish.. wha a gwan?

Comment

Ake does nothing for City a waste of money. I think Pep lost the plot,Klopp has his number,the pressure from last season messed him up.

He just isnt in Klopps class and by extension the club City to LFC. 3rd place is a real possibility for City and if that's the case so is 4th.

Comment

Working...
                    X