Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju: Words of wisdom about the niche

https://youtu.be/iWyTFkhVi8I

He is right some of these new artist are clowns ,cant DJ two sentences.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    https://youtu.be/iWyTFkhVi8I

He is right some of these new artist are clowns ,cant DJ two sentences.

Very articulate ,informative, truthfull and relevant.

I agree this trap music is flop music,it sells in Jamaica. NY and Florida not feeling it.

These guys cant sell out a bus stop.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Very articulate ,informative, truthfull and relevant.

I agree this trap music is flop music,it sells in Jamaica. NY and Florida not feeling it.

These guys cant sell out a bus stop.
      Utter garbage. However, the older heads need to come out of their hiatus and get back into the business to help guide these youths. Especially the older producers. I don’t think the music can return to the past on a wholesale, but instead a fusion with the new must occur.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It doesnt sell. Like the pum pum business yuh advocating for in St Thomas, yuh lasss, like dem clown deh. The man made a lucid point that flew over your head, he went in Jail, it was vibes , came out its vibes. These trap artist cannot perform onstage because they havent mastered their craft, and thats JA, how much more in the states.

None of them can fill a club in NY much less a stage show. NONE !

Comment

As usual you conflate one conversation with the other. You can't help yourself anyways.

My mistake for the misunderstanding....Utter garbage is in reference to today's music that these clowns are producing.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            As usual you conflate one conversation with the other. You can't help yourself anyways.

My mistake for the misunderstanding....Utter garbage is in reference to today's music that these clowns are producing.

Then my apologies sah ! If only your post was more lucid.

Comment

Buju: BBC interview

Then my apologies sah ! If only your post was more lucid.

https://youtu.be/EW2EfXFFfRM

Comment

It doesnt sell. Like the pum pum business yuh advocating for in St Thomas, yuh lasss, like dem clown deh. !
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X