Jamaica vs Ecuador, September 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica vs Ecuador, September 7

What are the plans? Some of us are thinking about buying the tickets at the stadium. Section 121, perhaps? It's corner flag seating, but apparently no one wants to spend big money for this match.

What was this forum originally about? Erm...Reggae Boyz support...thaaat's kinda what we do here.

http://arenaharrison.com/redbull/Tic...2&venueID=8143

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I will check my schedule,more than likely I will be there.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cho yuh a Fifth Columnist. Yuh tek weh yuhself from the forum and now yuh come back. Yuh shoulda just seh yuh a buy chree tickets to the game fi me you and X.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Low di man , from what I get ,he is saying " a football im a defen" he has read the forum rules and is now in complaint with it.

Be there !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh and Chump a muss fambily to rahtid. Yuh a set up a Pardon.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Still a DUMBASS, I see! 😁

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yow big man what a gwaan?

Comment

Deh yah inna di Gideon fi a minute. Ting balance?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Criss still.

Comment

So, who's going to the game? There are deals for groups of 15 or more.

I doubt if we can get that, but if anyone's going, tickets can be purchased from the box office at the stadium. No need to buy them online. I think it's cheaper from the box office directly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      So, who's going to the game? There are deals for groups of 15 or more.

I doubt if we can get that, but if anyone's going, tickets can be purchased from the box office at the stadium. No need to buy them online. I think it's cheaper from the box office directly.
                      I am considering on attending.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I can't make it ,they called me on to work 😥

Comment

Yeah....rrright.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Who is they? You don't have a job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why they put on this game the same night USA playing Brazil round the road? Guess I won't have problem parking.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X