No announcement yet.

Instructions for Anti-Science Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys dont understand the article, heat will decrease the incidencies of COVID, along with other mitigating measures,what is it you narrow minds dont understand are you stuck on the word "kill" as a general interpretation to stop the virus. Only fools generalise, Don posts and replies have context, i suggest you read them, then again with you guys, comprehending is the hard thing.

For the record we have a UV light apparatus (heat) at my hospital that is used to disenfect masks.

Disciplined !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So will there be less cases in hotter country based on the fact that it decreases the incidences???

how is it Califonia,Florida, Arizona is rising right now in June?

Show me some of your reading nuh.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So will there be less cases in hotter country based on the fact that it decreases the incidences???

Something tell me you don't want to challenge the "experts". LOL!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dummy,no Clown, no Johnny ! Did anyone say that, is that what my post suggest?

Decreasing incidencies are based on mitigating factors, that word was also in my initial statement to give it context. It is up to the scientist to find out what they are to arrest the COVID spread.

Disciplined and have a nice day. Clown

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so what exactly are you saying? you don't know? Help your friend out. LOL!!!

Let me help you

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-heat

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              so what exactly are you saying? you don't know? Help your friend out. LOL!!!

Let me help you

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-heat

Johnny, the article you posted gave mitigating factors as to why heat might not decrease incidences.

Disciplined

Comment

You guys dont understand the article, heat will decrease the incidencies of COVID
                This was your first line on the subject. Again nobody know as they can't repeat this in lab as article say the virus maybe adaptable to the environment. Now you changing your argument as usual. You always win. Tell your friend their is no evidence that the summer will reduce the cases, we are all waiting and watching.

Comment

This was your first line on the subject. Again nobody know as they can't repeat this in lab as article say the virus maybe adaptable to the environment. Now you changing your argument as usual. You always win. Tell your friend their is no evidence that the summer will reduce the cases, we are all waiting and watching.

You left out the comma where this followed ...
                  heat will decrease the incidencies of COVID, along with other mitigating measures.

You cant cut and paste my sentences to form your own illogical conclusions as to what I meant or state I am changing my arguement without a brutal pushback.

Rules of reading comprehension as it pertains to commas, they are used to divide or separate parts of a sentence in order to make the meaning clear and the sentence easier to read.

You have a comprehension problem or you are a pathological liar, more than likely both because this isnt the 1st you have done this. The only truth you have uttered so far, is you cant win, because I will call you out on it forever.

Disciplined again.

Comment

There is no proof that heat will stop the virus along with other mitigating measures or not. We just have to wait and see.

Show me some proof.

Comment

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Something tell me you don't want to challenge the "experts". LOL!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Do me a favor and show 1 study how Covid 19 will act in warm weather.

There is simply no such study, so you are not talking anything scientific

Until you do that, it is a myth.

You X, Rockman or anybody else can find that study? The only study that is done is the flu and I guess you are basing it on that.

That is not science or anything to do with medical field, it is just an "educated guess" or spreading myth.

Now you are trying to add other things? let get to the bottom of the warmer weather first then we can talk about the other complexities.

I hope this helps Johnny

Comment

Working...
                          X